01-11-2013, 09:50 PM #1
SilverxBullet777
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well you'll see here and there are some getting banned but the majority aren't my guess is they want these people to stick around and for the dlc release because if they send the ban wave they'll lose hell of alot of players and potential customers. What do you guys think? But hey I might be wrong but I think thats part of the reason they haven't dealt with it yet.. I mean its been a month, at least fix the glitch so more people can't do it. Just saying...

The following 4 users say thank you to SilverxBullet777 for this useful post:

6jarjar6, eddine67, Steven3657, troymartinez23
01-19-2013, 03:50 AM #47
ExpectKING
Climbing up the ladder
A lot of people are getting reset some are banned and i heard they didnt even finish yet
01-19-2013, 04:00 AM #48
SilverxBullet777
Bounty hunter
Im suprised they are even banning people without even fixing the glitch first.. like why don't you fix the damn glitch then start banning people. That would be the logical thing to do, but I don't know what goes through their heads.
01-19-2013, 01:41 PM #49
Originally posted by xLew
by the time they ban everyone, the game will be dead and the next cod will be out, they should have just disabled the 2nd pad from even clicking store atleast that will stop it from being easy or from happening and half the people wont bother

Yeah rigth and nothing was in store I think or maybe it had the season pass but I dont think many people will buy it before the dlc will come out..
01-23-2013, 11:38 PM #50
zeb0ts
Haxor!
im wondering the same thing i did the glitch expecting to be banned the next day and its been a month now no ban LOL
01-24-2013, 12:00 AM #51
Still haven't been banned !
Let's hope it stays this way.
01-24-2013, 12:08 AM #52
StreetkillnHD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SilverxBullet777 View Post
Well you'll see here and there are some getting banned but the majority aren't my guess is they want these people to stick around and for the dlc release because if they send the ban wave they'll lose hell of alot of players and potential customers. What do you guys think? But hey I might be wrong but I think thats part of the reason they haven't dealt with it yet.. I mean its been a month, at least fix the glitch so more people can't do it. Just saying...

that sir is a good reason .
01-25-2013, 12:14 AM #53
Rrgm
NextGenUpdate Elite
I haven't been banned yet on my PS3 accounts.
01-25-2013, 01:12 AM #54
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
I can't understand it either, I report easily 5 people a day, if I could manage to compare and check stats and after a few games watching the person playing, why not Treyarch? For me is that what the original post says, Treyarch/Activision waiting for the DLC and then send a wave of bans. Also, is the fact that maybe they are short in employees as they were on leave as someone said up, anyways, if people are reported every day they should at least check.
01-25-2013, 11:20 AM #55
And when not that many people that buy the DLC will get banned

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo