01-11-2013, 09:50 PM #1
SilverxBullet777
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well you'll see here and there are some getting banned but the majority aren't my guess is they want these people to stick around and for the dlc release because if they send the ban wave they'll lose hell of alot of players and potential customers. What do you guys think? But hey I might be wrong but I think thats part of the reason they haven't dealt with it yet.. I mean its been a month, at least fix the glitch so more people can't do it. Just saying...

The following 4 users say thank you to SilverxBullet777 for this useful post:

6jarjar6, eddine67, Steven3657, troymartinez23
01-13-2013, 09:39 PM #29
Originally posted by terrorz View Post
Well you'll see here and there are some getting banned but the majority aren't my guess is they want these people to stick around and for the dlc release because if they send the ban wave they'll lose hell of alot of players and potential customers. What do you guys think? But hey I might be wrong but I think thats part of the reason they haven't dealt with it yet.. I mean its been a month, at least fix the glitch so more people can't do it. Just saying...

Well that explains why I haven't been banned yet.
01-13-2013, 10:38 PM #30
I think it'd be hilarious if they waited for the DLC to come out and then a week later they do a mass ban. :evil:
01-13-2013, 11:25 PM #31
SilverxBullet777
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
I think it'd be hilarious if they waited for the DLC to come out and then a week later they do a mass ban. :evil:

We'll just have to wait and see, so far looks like it because heres we are still no patch.
01-13-2013, 11:32 PM #32
SayWhat10
I am error
Originally posted by JohnTheBanana View Post
ban wave incoming after dlc
trust me.

just an 8-day ban. they still have plenty of time to play after that

Originally posted by xXxNathanxXx View Post
i did the glitch, than after less than a week i reset my stats... i think that wont get you banned (theory), why they should reset someone that has already reset himself?

(sorry for bad english Smile)

but if you are prestige 9 and reset stats, you're still prestige 9 but with no stats right? pretty sure their reset puts you all the way down to prestige 0

Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post

see my response to my first quote
01-13-2013, 11:44 PM #33
JewC
Big Sister
Alright you butthurt mother fuckers, people said this last time when the 15th prestige black ops hack eboot came out, and everyone, including me, got console banned.
01-16-2013, 03:44 PM #34
SMarT
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by YB
Maybe that's because those were the people with a jail broken ps3 and can get the dlc for free.

People didn't need a jailbroken ps3 for the eboot.
01-16-2013, 05:32 PM #35
|YB|
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SMarT View Post
People didn't need a jailbroken ps3 for the eboot.

O sorry then my bad :p.
01-17-2013, 09:46 AM #36
I don't think they should be banning people that did the glitch. It's just a stupid rank lol
01-17-2013, 12:41 PM #37
The reason why they aren't banning is because it is a glitch not a hack even if they were to ban all they could do is a 1 day ban and a stat reset in black ops 2. The main reason why they won't do it is because they don't have sufficient proof if your legit or not if you do the glitch. and some people have this done when there 5,6,7,8,9 or whatever prestige. They might enforce there policy but they know they can't prove who did it and what level they did it at.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo