Post: Post All Prestige Hacking , Bypasses, or Challenge Lobby Theories Here!
11-19-2010, 09:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What the title says. Post all theories you have here.

Do not post here if you don't have a serious theory, or you want someone to do this for you. If you do, your post will be deleted.
Last edited by iDelete ; 11-19-2010 at 09:53 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to iDelete for this useful post:

AlabamaHit, bavayjeremy, BooshMayne, Cpt.S, Dreamcather, Deadpool, Extractz92, GuitarSlash, ILovePie24!!, IzBoogz, Klots, ljjp, Lucid Ghost, Proboscis, Rea, SALOOTME, skitterz, Spraze, Toon_Squad, Vectriixx, xBlancoLegiit, xJayJayOkocha_, xxcodfreakxx
11-20-2010, 03:43 AM #20
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Originally posted by RiDiCuL0uSs View Post
Sorry patch blockers don't work.
It lets you get to multiplayer but once you hit playstation network it trys to connect and says the black ops server is currently unavailable and to try again later. In other words treyarch knew people would use patch blockers and have prevented you from using it. if u use a PKG file it might work, but just your regular delete and use patch blocker wont work. And yes if u delete the patch it reset's ur combat training.

Now you 100% confirmed this for me, even tho i was dumb enough to try without asking for more facts, i was prestige 2 legit, now am level 5 no prestige :FU:
11-20-2010, 03:59 AM #21
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
It lets you get to multiplayer but once you hit playstation network it trys to connect and says the black ops server is currently unavailable and to try again later. In other words treyarch knew people would use patch blockers and have prevented you from using it. if u use a PKG file it might work, but just your regular delete and use patch blocker wont work. And yes if u delete the patch it reset's ur combat training.

i thought you can use that old dns entry thing ???? on 3.5 ?
11-20-2010, 05:43 AM #22
I did the prestige glitch last night and it worked this morning around 4am eastern time. Have the patched it since then?
11-20-2010, 05:48 AM #23
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Originally posted by nxdragon View Post
I did the prestige glitch last night and it worked this morning around 4am eastern time. Have the patched it since then?

Yup it's patched now.
11-20-2010, 06:41 AM #24
Oh wow must of did it right in time I knew they were going to patch it soon. Does the weapon glitch in CT still work for online play?
11-20-2010, 07:24 AM #25
rico4u2day2
(Insert Cool User Title)

I have a jailbreak. Installed the 1.02 Patch on my jailbreak and I transferred it over. I used ElilteMossy's tool to bypass. It let me connect Smile, but no one was online. I just need someone who has a jailbreak. This should probably work :y:.
Last edited by rico4u2day2 ; 11-20-2010 at 08:20 AM.

The following user thanked rico4u2day2 for this useful post:

gallen5522
11-20-2010, 07:32 AM #26
DanGFX
Dan's GFX Shop v 2.0 check it out!
This could work :
So u can bypass with Mossys Patchblocker but u need to change ur systemlanguage to french , but u will get reseted on CT and online but when u now rank up to 50 in ct and then do the glitch it could work. but i dont know how it is with switching between lobbys and after installing patch if it sticks so maybe someone will try ?xD pls quote me so i get noticed
11-20-2010, 11:04 AM #27
gallen5522
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by rico4u2day2 View Post

I have a jailbreak. Installed the 1.02 Patch on my jailbreak and I transferred it over. I used ElilteMossy's tool to bypass. It let me connect Smile, but no one was online. I just need someone who has a jailbreak. This should probably work :y:.

i have a JB ps3 aswell will you help me install the 1.02 patch and then we can host party 4 each other add me psn=gallen5522
just say JB in message kkClaps
11-20-2010, 02:19 PM #28
allef
Keeper
Originally posted by rico4u2day2 View Post

Yea i have it....Wanna do it together?
Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo