12-01-2010, 01:03 PM #1
Helios
Coolest Kid Around.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Due to a lot of people recently been banned and making a new thread about it, post it in here to keep this section clean.

Posting in this thread will also help you by reading previous posts to find out why you was banned.

Any other topics about being banned will be closed.

When posting in here it might be useful to post why you think you have been banned to help other users help you such as "I boosted" etc...

- Helios. :3
Last edited by Drackos ; 12-24-2010 at 08:35 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Helios for this useful post:

Dank, baycod9, bnader, DinoFreak, FlashyGuy, KaYos, Saint Jimmy, Toon_Squad, xdxkiidx
12-02-2010, 01:56 AM #20
FuzzaMuzza
NGU Master
i think i might stop the ss xp because i've been doing it for 2 days now.. and i didn't realize they knew to ban this too
12-02-2010, 03:36 AM #21
i got banned and reset too, i was prestige 11 level 30 i just wanted my pro perks and was doing split screen lol, somebody should post telling 3arc how much money they going to loose on the map pack , alot of people not going to buy them because they reseting people, i dont mind about the 48 hour bann, but reset that just s...ck.. i had almost 6 days played:O

The following 2 users say thank you to joesd20 for this useful post:

Ratchet007, Xx_SHIELD_xX
12-02-2010, 03:48 AM #22
Ratchet007
I defeated!
Thank you i got banned for same reason trying to get pro perks like wth Not Happy or Sad i know alot of people that got reeset and they were legit boy is 3arc losin alot of money ad customers.
12-02-2010, 04:31 AM #23
oilers664
Chea Bro
**** me. I got banned for 48 hours, and i got reset, 3rd prestige level 40 legit, reset for offensive emblem... This game is way to gay. They can have swears and shit in it yet I put a picture of two gorillas thinking about ****ing each other and i get reset.. I'm done with this game. Also i have read and you can't get reset for emblems... I have never boosted or hacked on this account. Why did i get reset... Who should I contact?
Last edited by oilers664 ; 12-02-2010 at 04:45 AM.
12-02-2010, 06:18 AM #24
thomaslop08
Little One
ok i just got ban for 46 hour.. i Then check my rank on my other acct and i got reset to level 1 no prestige... but i still have my 14 prestige title... It dont tell me why i got banned but some reason are boosting, lag switch, or host booter..
12-02-2010, 09:39 AM #25
lK U S lH
x9r390rY-p4r4D1$
You must login or register to view this content.

Splitscreen XP must be a trap, plus I was always getting messages like "Are you doing the splitscreen xp hack?" ... This account was banned but my other accounts with only one friend on each didn't get banned.
12-02-2010, 09:48 AM #26
Joe Stalin
Geohot FTW!
Originally posted by oneupkidparadis View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Splitscreen XP must be a trap, plus I was always getting messages like "Are you doing the splitscreen xp hack?" ... This account was banned but my other accounts with only one friend on each didn't get banned.

Same message i have....we both got it around the same huh:FU:
12-02-2010, 10:01 AM #27
lK U S lH
x9r390rY-p4r4D1$
Originally posted by Stalinx View Post
Same message i have....we both got it around the same huh:FU:

That's what i'm trying to say man, someone on our friend list...
12-02-2010, 12:54 PM #28
Toptuning
Dexter FTW !!!
Originally posted by xMark
Im banned :(.
Does it reset your Account fully?
Can anyone confirm that EVERYTHING gets reset?

Hope not :(.

Definetly my last CoD from Treyarch!

R.I.P. Mark :( may I get banned too.
I was a booster like you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo