12-01-2010, 01:03 PM #1
Helios
Coolest Kid Around.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Due to a lot of people recently been banned and making a new thread about it, post it in here to keep this section clean.

Posting in this thread will also help you by reading previous posts to find out why you was banned.

Any other topics about being banned will be closed.

When posting in here it might be useful to post why you think you have been banned to help other users help you such as "I boosted" etc...

- Helios. :3
Last edited by Drackos ; 12-24-2010 at 08:35 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Helios for this useful post:

Dank, baycod9, bnader, DinoFreak, FlashyGuy, KaYos, Saint Jimmy, Toon_Squad, xdxkiidx
12-02-2010, 01:13 PM #29
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
Seems as though Treyarch is having problems patching this baby or you guys went over the limit or one of your friends turned on you... Cause when the private match xp glitch was there, no one got banned from what I heard. So why now?
12-02-2010, 01:24 PM #30
ill be back on in 11 hours, ill confirm if everything gets reset, looks pretty much that way atm, treyarch will loose money, i even was thinking about switching to xbox 360 as i cba doing it all again & my mates play 360.. so they need think about it & have a close look, BOOSTING is different to HACKING.. peace.

The following user thanked Pandaboii for this useful post:

millapepe
12-02-2010, 01:59 PM #31
Space_Honky
Climbing up the ladder
oh well only time will tell for me i boosted from level 1 to 34 yesterday, i havnt boosted since but if i get band then black ops can kiss my ass as ill just sell this game

The following user thanked Space_Honky for this useful post:

thinkcentre12ba
12-02-2010, 02:34 PM #32
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
I got Banned 34hr left

Prestige hacking to 12th
Boosting on demolition
Offensive Language and Emblem
12-02-2010, 02:41 PM #33
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by SoLDieRDaP View Post
I got Banned 34hr left

Prestige hacking to 12th
Boosting on demolition
Offensive Language and Emblem

wow all i did was demo boost and the splitscreen boost. the splitscreen boost seems to be the one getting everyone banned.
12-02-2010, 04:30 PM #34
Awwww Boo Hoo !!

You guys cheated and got caught, what a shame. Just because you call it 'Boosting' doesn't make right.

If you feel the need to cheat to make yourself look better than you are or to give you an advantage over other players then you should take your punishment and get on with your gaming life.

I'm not a fan of Boosters but I accept that if it's possible to cheat then people will cheat, you pays your money and takes your chances.

As for 3arc losing alot of money because they ban cheaters, I don't think so, you have already filled thier coffers and I doubt that you will want other players to get one over on you by having maps you do not.

'Maybe' you will decide not to buy Black Ops 2 but again I doubt it! You will be stood outside the gamestore with the rest of us come release day dribbling with anticipation, Behave !!

That is all

Dave

The following 4 users say thank you to davediamond for this useful post:

hahaNO, jwn0002, USSR, Zankes
12-02-2010, 04:44 PM #35
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
Anyone that got banned for splitscreen boosting or are afraid you are going to get banned i suggest you look here You must login or register to view this content.
12-02-2010, 07:06 PM #36
lK U S lH
x9r390rY-p4r4D1$
Originally posted by Snake View Post
Anyone that got banned for splitscreen boosting or are afraid you are going to get banned i suggest you look here You must login or register to view this content.

You can boost as much as you want on PS3 as long as you don't post your PSN out to ANY forum, especially NGU, and as long as you;
a) personally know everyone on your friend list or
b) do not have a friend list
(and in case of the likely event that someone reports you...)
c) do not play ranked matches with other players.

So if you do splitscreen xp all day BY YOURSELF... you have nothing to worry about.
12-02-2010, 07:29 PM #37
A_SniiPeRx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by SUPERIMIAINI View Post
I am curious how much you boosted ??? because doesn't the video give you an error or something one of the people on my friends list boosted and was talking about he wouldn't get caught because the VIDEO can not be played back I told him to watch out I guess we will see what happens.

I saw someone like that they were 15th checked recent games demolition on nuketown hell of a lot but couldnt watch any of the replays and it made my black ops go back to main menu.You could still report them for boosting if you suspect it enough because treyarch will porbably find a way to watch the video Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo