06-28-2011, 07:22 PM #1
boss10000
Like A.....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I paid £65 for the hardened edition, for PS3 and we get less features, no "fruends only" privacy option etc, no clan tag in zombies...

Donot answer with

1) MS activison have a contract, no, its only for map packs nothing else
2) i pay for Xbox live so i get more, no you pay for xbox live cause your dumb and waste money on somthing we get free

I pay the same amount as you maybe more (hardened edition) and i get less than someone else this is discrimation....

The following 5 users say thank you to boss10000 for this useful post:

kenken, mrguy0874, Pichu, tooskilled2k11, warman_94

The following 9 users groaned at boss10000 for this awful post:

-Steven-, Assassin, Killa, MARY JANE, O.P, Snapback, socomrebel, Superdry▪, SuperGamecube64
07-06-2011, 08:28 PM #47
supermiani have you got the white 320gb ps3?? and your dog has got swagga
07-06-2011, 09:23 PM #48
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by SS94 View Post
I'm answering with what's true! It's because we pay 50$ a year for Live so we get special features on games.

It's the truth believe It or don't.

Your consoles are 200 bucks while ours is 300. We essentially pay for 2 years alone with the system cost differences. Microsoft is larger than Sony, Microsoft also has made more contracts with these companies are partnered with a lot of these companies while Sony is not. That is more of the reason why.
07-06-2011, 09:24 PM #49
Originally posted by Sick
Your consoles are 200 bucks while ours is 300. We essentially pay for 2 years alone with the system cost differences. Microsoft is larger than Sony, Microsoft also has made more contracts with these companies are partnered with a lot of these companies while Sony is not. That is more of the reason why.

at the end of the day..

xbox services > ps3 services :p
07-06-2011, 09:27 PM #50
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by SS94 View Post
at the end of the day..

xbox services > ps3 services :p

As a Ps3 owner, I have to agree. But once again, look at what I have said above. :P

Personally, I don't fully care, as long as I am having fun. Smile
07-06-2011, 09:31 PM #51
ive just moved from xbox to ps3. But i still have my ps3 to watch movies and that. in my opinion i think xbox has a far greater better online service which is why i pay for live, but the ps3 plays blu ray, so they both have their advantages
07-06-2011, 10:30 PM #52
iPeNeTrATIoNz
Bounty hunter
Dont feel bad about it, I know its not fair but the most important thing about Video games is to enjoy it, not to complain about it just because another Console has more features. Just be happy of what you got and enjoy it =)

PS3 is a great Console though.
07-06-2011, 10:39 PM #53
Dank
Not Former Staff
Lazy ass game developers prefer developing Xbox games because it's easier then PS3. I remember reading that somewhere so that is why most of the time we get ports. I may be wrong though.
07-06-2011, 11:18 PM #54
Originally posted by nK View Post
Lazy ass game developers prefer developing Xbox games because it's easier then PS3. I remember reading that somewhere so that is why most of the time we get ports. I may be wrong though.

That's exactly it, however calling them lazy is unfair. The guys who developed the PS3 at Sony agree, and don't blame the game devs for porting. It's one of the first things they're changing when they develop their PS4 apparently.
07-07-2011, 12:04 AM #55
Cory
User needs a dick
Your paying for xbox live for 2 reasons one because the UI is WAY better. I mean the dashboard, party chat, friend system is much better and efficient. And 2nd you pay so Microsoft has money to pay for things early. I can say the xbox UI is better as i have both consoles. Im not saying the grapics or servers are better JUST the Dashboard. The Ps3 does play blurays though. They both have things going for them but the xbox is more efficient is most areas.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo