06-28-2011, 07:22 PM #1
boss10000
Like A.....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I paid £65 for the hardened edition, for PS3 and we get less features, no "fruends only" privacy option etc, no clan tag in zombies...

Donot answer with

1) MS activison have a contract, no, its only for map packs nothing else
2) i pay for Xbox live so i get more, no you pay for xbox live cause your dumb and waste money on somthing we get free

I pay the same amount as you maybe more (hardened edition) and i get less than someone else this is discrimation....

The following 5 users say thank you to boss10000 for this useful post:

kenken, mrguy0874, Pichu, tooskilled2k11, warman_94

The following 9 users groaned at boss10000 for this awful post:

-Steven-, Assassin, Killa, MARY JANE, O.P, Snapback, socomrebel, Superdry▪, SuperGamecube64
07-07-2011, 12:07 AM #56
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Originally posted by boss10000 View Post
I paid £65 for the hardened edition, for PS3 and we get less features, no "fruends only" privacy option etc, no clan tag in zombies...

Donot answer with

2) i pay for Xbox live so i get more, no you pay for xbox live cause your dumb and waste money on somthing we get free

I pay the same amount as you maybe more (hardened edition) and i get less than someone else this is discrimation....

Because ps3 is shit, and you have to buy a PSN PASS to play preowned games now, Google it.
07-07-2011, 12:21 AM #57
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Like loads of Devs say its hard to code for the PS3 straight up, so a simple port is better, CoD is made for XBOX as Activision's decision, this is because of 2 things Microsoft give them loads of FREE Dev consoles, and Microsoft pay them to do a deal, simple as, You may think the Deal is for DLC only it is not.. The Deal goes a lot further than that.

And to the person that said about servers and connection, means nothing I get better connection on PS3 than XBOX, always NAT Open on PS3, NAT Strict on XBOX until I reboot Router every time I restart CoD.
07-07-2011, 02:23 PM #58
xbox get more features beacause microsoft might charge ther customers for live, but they care about ther customers and wouldnt let ther account info get hacked. Microsoft would kill sony in a 1v1. to many advantages to list that microsoft have that sony dont.
07-07-2011, 05:58 PM #59
boss10000
Like A.....
Originally posted by ZoneHD View Post
Because ps3 is shit, and you have to buy a PSN PASS to play preowned games now, Google it.

and i buy new, and most publishers did it anyway, and its first party games for now, who buys pre owned anyway, its more likely to be broken, i mean why do they trade it in, in the first place?

always buy new its better
07-07-2011, 06:12 PM #60
O.P
[move]:run:[/move]
Originally posted by Qbert View Post
Xbox sucks. Why pay $50 a year for online?

to keep our credit cards safe :carling:
07-07-2011, 06:27 PM #61
boss10000
Like A.....
Originally posted by LaW
to keep our credit cards safe :carling:

not from bill gates he gets your $50 a year, your being robbed

The following user groaned boss10000 for this awful post:

ZoneHD
07-07-2011, 06:57 PM #62
I paid £65 for the hardened edition, for PS3 and we get less features, no "fruends only" privacy option etc, no clan tag in zombies...

Donot answer with

We pay for xbox live and microsoft uses the money to make us get more perks.
07-07-2011, 07:16 PM #63
Rasil23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Greeves View Post
Because that's the contract. Microsoft payed Activision because they knew they'd make the most money out of the best selling game of all time. It's not just map packs, the connections also better, and the graphics look slightly better. That's all there is too it sadly.

Graphics are the same sherlock.
07-07-2011, 10:15 PM #64
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
not from bill gates he gets your $50 a year, your being robbed

Your such a fricken retard...

Bill gates, isnt even at microsoft anymore..

Learn your facts kid.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo