06-28-2011, 07:22 PM #1
boss10000
Like A.....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I paid £65 for the hardened edition, for PS3 and we get less features, no "fruends only" privacy option etc, no clan tag in zombies...

Donot answer with

1) MS activison have a contract, no, its only for map packs nothing else
2) i pay for Xbox live so i get more, no you pay for xbox live cause your dumb and waste money on somthing we get free

I pay the same amount as you maybe more (hardened edition) and i get less than someone else this is discrimation....

The following 5 users say thank you to boss10000 for this useful post:

kenken, mrguy0874, Pichu, tooskilled2k11, warman_94

The following 9 users groaned at boss10000 for this awful post:

-Steven-, Assassin, Killa, MARY JANE, O.P, Snapback, socomrebel, Superdry▪, SuperGamecube64
06-28-2011, 09:47 PM #20
Greeves
Little One
Originally posted by Vo1ture View Post
Microsoft is paying Activision so Activision will release the map packs first on the 360. Do you have down syndrome?

Another idiot. I was asking WHY Microsoft would be paying Activision. I wasn't saying they weren't. And as I said that's not even the point. Anyway I realized the mistake quickly, I mixed them both up. Human error, sorry sir.
06-28-2011, 09:49 PM #21
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by Greeves View Post
Um why would Microsoft be paying Activision? It wouldn't make a difference anyway, it's still the contract end of. Idiot.

omg you are to stupid to talk to, microsoft payed activision to get the map packs 1st, and the contract is next year also

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Microsoft is paying Activision so Activision will release the map packs first on the 360. Do you have down syndrome?

yes he does on his next post that he was asking why microsoft would be paying activision
06-28-2011, 09:54 PM #22
Superdry▪
極度乾燥(しなさい
Originally posted by another user
no you pay for xbox live cause your dumb and waste money on somthing we get free

Im sorry, But that's the dumbest thing i have seen! How are we dumb, Ay?

Not starting a console war, Just answer this question!
06-28-2011, 09:54 PM #23
Greeves
Little One
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
omg you are to stupid to talk to, microsoft payed activision to get the map packs 1st, and the contract is next year also

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

yes he does on his next post that he was asking why microsoft would be paying activision

As I said your not even answering the real reason why I posted in the first place, and you obviously didn't read my quote on Vo1ture. I realized the mistake, I will even delete the post if your so upset about it. I got Activision and Microsoft mixed up, so you both start having a nerd rage at me. I'm terribly sorry, human error.
06-28-2011, 09:56 PM #24
Vo1ture
Space Ninja
Another idiot. I was asking WHY Microsoft would be paying Activision. I wasn't saying they weren't. And as I said that's not even the point. Anyway I realized the mistake quickly, I mixed them both up. Human error, sorry sir.

They should pay them so they get the map packs earlier. What the hell kind of answer are you looking for?
06-28-2011, 09:56 PM #25
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
I think both reasons you listed are actually correct, even though you might doubt it I personally think its because XBOX users pay for the online feature, where as PS3 users get the service for free. Therefore I think XBOX users are entitled to things earlier than the PS3.
06-28-2011, 10:01 PM #26
Greeves
Little One
They should pay them so they get the map packs earlier. What the hell kind of answer are you looking for?

I thought he wrote that Microsoft WERE paying Activision. About the real reason why I posted: I was explaining to him that was pretty much all to it; earlier map packs, better connection ect.
06-28-2011, 10:03 PM #27
Vo1ture
Space Ninja
I thought he wrote that Microsoft WERE paying Activision. About the real reason why I posted: I was explaining to him that was pretty much all to it; earlier map packs, better connection ect.

They don't pay them for better connection though. That is why anything you say is irrelevant and I believe you suffer from down syndrome.
06-28-2011, 10:12 PM #28
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
They don't pay them for better connection though. That is why anything you say is irrelevant and I believe you suffer from down syndrome.

lol i agree he is a downy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo