06-28-2011, 07:22 PM #1
boss10000
Like A.....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I paid £65 for the hardened edition, for PS3 and we get less features, no "fruends only" privacy option etc, no clan tag in zombies...

Donot answer with

1) MS activison have a contract, no, its only for map packs nothing else
2) i pay for Xbox live so i get more, no you pay for xbox live cause your dumb and waste money on somthing we get free

I pay the same amount as you maybe more (hardened edition) and i get less than someone else this is discrimation....

The following 5 users say thank you to boss10000 for this useful post:

kenken, mrguy0874, Pichu, tooskilled2k11, warman_94

The following 9 users groaned at boss10000 for this awful post:

-Steven-, Assassin, Killa, MARY JANE, O.P, Snapback, socomrebel, Superdry▪, SuperGamecube64
07-05-2011, 05:37 AM #38
RavagedBoom
Sing My Guitar
Originally posted by boss10000 View Post
I paid £65 for the hardened edition, for PS3 and we get less features, no "fruends only" privacy option etc, no clan tag in zombies...

Donot answer with

1) MS activison have a contract, no, its only for map packs nothing else
2) i pay for Xbox live so i get more, no you pay for xbox live cause your dumb and waste money on somthing we get free

I pay the same amount as you maybe more (hardened edition) and i get less than someone else this is discrimation....

CoD has always been better for LIVE. You should know this and shouldn't care. Ohhh clan tags on zombies? Do you think zombies will be like "Dude check this guys clan tag. He must be a l33t h4x3r." No it's bullshit I know but it happens. I <3 CoD and am willing to wait an extra month for map packs. If you are a true fan of your console you should enjoy it and not care about not having some features.
07-05-2011, 07:06 AM #39
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by Qbert View Post
No I'm not. But, I don't think the xbox is that bad. I just think the PS3 is better. I have to admit, PSN getting hacked is the worst thing ever.

meh, ps3 just has really shitty service in my oppinion and they are greedy and microsoft wasted i think 51 mill to get maps early, but they most likely made a profit off of people switching just for that fact alone(i know people actually did).
07-05-2011, 07:09 AM #40
Wondoh
Former Staff
This quote right here....

Originally posted by boss10000 View Post

2) i pay for Xbox live so i get more, no you pay for xbox live cause your dumb and waste money on somthing we get free.

Buying xbox live is dumb?? Obviously not if your moaning xbox gets more features :confused:
07-05-2011, 07:11 AM #41
the connections terrible on xbox, you wouldnt even notice the difference in graphics ;L

The following user groaned Vanilla Face xD for this awful post:

txlonghorn97
07-05-2011, 09:03 PM #42
ez2animate
Space Ninja
Apparently you haven't seen the Sony e3 press conference have you? You don't get extra features in GAMES, only this ONE series. Look at SSX tricky, Ps3 is getting a whole OTHER mountain. The new Need for Speed game, what was it? 5 whole other super cars or something like that for Ps3 only? Bioshock infinite? Oh yeah, we get the original Bioshock on the same disc, for free. Um, what else, I must be missing something. I forget what it was but Ps3 and EA have this whole thing going on (EA > Activision btw). Sad to say but you're wrong bro.
Last edited by ez2animate ; 07-05-2011 at 09:08 PM.
07-06-2011, 03:41 AM #43
Qbert
Keeper
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
meh, ps3 just has really shitty service in my oppinion and they are greedy and microsoft wasted i think 51 mill to get maps early, but they most likely made a profit off of people switching just for that fact alone(i know people actually did).

I don't think PSN has bad service, but I can't stand waiting another month to get annihilation. I don't hate xbox, just microsoft.
07-06-2011, 07:18 AM #44
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Money, timing and resources. These threads rarely accomplish anything man.

Of course we pay $60 regardless but it is what it is
07-06-2011, 08:29 AM #45
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by blizzard94 View Post
Actually unless microsoft pays a developer to make it better or its an exclusive you do not get more on games than PS3. No developer goes out of their way to make a game better on one system instead of the other for no reason unless they are being payed to do so.

Urmm cod4 is a perfect example of how you are wrong. COD4 has many features on xbox that are not on ps3. There are leaderboards for the arcade mode and also the cargo ship mission, you have the ability to join partys and games on the xbox too. Both of these were not in ps3.
The leaderboard example clearly shows that addded that in purely for the xbox only :y:
07-06-2011, 07:56 PM #46
boss10000
Like A.....
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
This quote right here....

Buying xbox live is dumb?? Obviously not if your moaning xbox gets more features :confused:

wow its so worth the $ for that on COD

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by ez2animate View Post
Apparently you haven't seen the Sony e3 press conference have you? You don't get extra features in GAMES, only this ONE series. Look at SSX tricky, Ps3 is getting a whole OTHER mountain. The new Need for Speed game, what was it? 5 whole other super cars or something like that for Ps3 only? Bioshock infinite? Oh yeah, we get the original Bioshock on the same disc, for free. Um, what else, I must be missing something. I forget what it was but Ps3 and EA have this whole thing going on (EA > Activision btw). Sad to say but you're wrong bro.

but thats add ons not game features. sony is paying for add on content, so cars, games etc.

but with COD the MS deal was for the "map packs on xbox first" nothing more than that....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo