06-28-2011, 07:22 PM #1
boss10000
Like A.....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I paid £65 for the hardened edition, for PS3 and we get less features, no "fruends only" privacy option etc, no clan tag in zombies...

Donot answer with

1) MS activison have a contract, no, its only for map packs nothing else
2) i pay for Xbox live so i get more, no you pay for xbox live cause your dumb and waste money on somthing we get free

I pay the same amount as you maybe more (hardened edition) and i get less than someone else this is discrimation....

The following 5 users say thank you to boss10000 for this useful post:

kenken, mrguy0874, Pichu, tooskilled2k11, warman_94

The following 9 users groaned at boss10000 for this awful post:

-Steven-, Assassin, Killa, MARY JANE, O.P, Snapback, socomrebel, Superdry▪, SuperGamecube64
07-11-2011, 12:00 PM #74
csfola10taky
Climbing up the ladder
just go and buy both consoles and stop this annoying console war!!!
XBOX and PS3 have their own advantages and disadvantages so leave it the way it is!!!!
07-11-2011, 01:10 PM #75
wizeguy01
Do a barrel roll!
I think it just comes down to people who pay for a service like xbox live, get more benefits because they r purchasing something, therefore xboxs feels more obligated to give more to the users. Ps3 users do not pay for online, therefore ps3 does not feel like they owe anything to users because its free! In general, if u pay for something, ur more to reak benefits, then if u get something free. The more u pay, the better the quality.
07-11-2011, 10:50 PM #76
Qbert
Keeper
Originally posted by Im
you can usually get good deals for XBL.

i paid 34.99 for 13months.

i have black ops on xbox and ps3.

Black Ops definitely plays better on XBOX then ps3. simple as that.

xbox doesn't have 3D games.
07-12-2011, 12:24 AM #77
plasma_lemon
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by boss10000 View Post

2) i pay for Xbox live so i get more, no you pay for xbox live cause your dumb and waste money on somthing we get free

Umm... Just. Umm...?
07-12-2011, 12:37 AM #78
Millz
Worth the Weight
Microsoft DOES NOT pay the developers more to make the games better on Xbox. The Xbox came out first, and that's why it has a much larger user base, and since it came out first, software developers were able to learn to develop for the Xbox while Ps3 wasn't even out yet. This is why Ps3 games have shitty graphics compared to Xbox (Non-exclusive) because they are developed for Xbox then just converted for the Ps3, because of that, they usually end up looking like shitty 480p games that are up-scaled the shit out of.

Now, exclusives is a different story. The computing power of the Ps3 allows it to push out stunning 60FPS @ 1080p, and so does the Xbox, however the limitations of its GPU means they always come out looking better on the Ps3 because developers put the time and effort into the games.

Now, if you look at the Contract between Activision and Microsoft, you could say that yes, Microsoft did pay Activision for the games, and even if it was only for the map packs, they would still make the games look better so they would get payed EVEN MORE. Sony takes a different approach, leaving it open to developers to choose whether or not they want to develop graphically superior games on the Ps3, as it does have the power.

Frankly Sony doesn't care as much as Microsoft does. They know their games look worse, but people still buy them, so they make profit. Do you think they would go out of their way to pay Activision for one lousy game? NO! Sony still has developers that make games that show off the true colors of the Ps3. Xbox may also have Halo and Gears of War but, sorry fangirls n' boys, your petty little "exclusives" are 600p games upscaled the **** out of to "720p" or "1080p" although we all know it isn't even close.

So in short, don't complain, just be happy that you have quality on your side, not quantity.
07-12-2011, 12:45 AM #79
Originally posted by boss10000 View Post
I paid £65 for the hardened edition, for PS3 and we get less features, no "fruends only" privacy option etc, no clan tag in zombies...

Donot answer with

1) MS activison have a contract, no, its only for map packs nothing else

I pay the same amount as you maybe more (hardened edition) and i get less than someone else this is discrimation....

Dude we aint dumb we are paying for a better service, I have both the ps3 and the 360 and the online is so much better than ps3, When doing things on the ps3's xmb while playing online it lags and has done on all 4 of the ps3's i have had, This is not the case on the 360. Also we get extra features on the 360 like party chat or as the ps3 users call it cross game chat and the voice chat on xbox is alot clearer. Also we get things before the ps3 Smile ps3 had potential and was my favourite console for a good few years but xbox is what i play more now as it's much more user friendly and only use the ps3 for bluray
07-12-2011, 02:53 AM #80
Snaz
Bounty hunter
Microsoft is gay, they just trying to get ps3 users to xbox lol poor fags

The following 2 users groaned at Snaz for this awful post:

MARY JANE, Wondoh
07-12-2011, 08:51 AM #81
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by MARY
Dude we aint dumb we are paying for a better service, I have both the ps3 and the 360 and the online is so much better than ps3, When doing things on the ps3's xmb while playing online it lags and has done on all 4 of the ps3's i have had, This is not the case on the 360. Also we get extra features on the 360 like party chat or as the ps3 users call it cross game chat and the voice chat on xbox is alot clearer. Also we get things before the ps3 Smile ps3 had potential and was my favourite console for a good few years but xbox is what i play more now as it's much more user friendly and only use the ps3 for bluray

I very recently moved to xbox from ps3 after being a ps3 fanboy for many years, i swore i would never get an xbox but frankly im glad i did :y:
The graphics are a lot better, i was surprised how clearly you can hear players headsets, the menu is sexy, avatars are awesome and the list could go on.

So for everyone who says xbox users are poor bastards, many people move to xbox and like me have enjoyed the switch over Awesome face
07-12-2011, 10:52 AM #82
XBL > PSN. XBOX 360 < PS3. Essentially a matter of whether you're an SP guy or an MP guy, in terms of the whole 'console war' debate.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo