07-08-2010, 02:01 AM #1
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); break through

WE MAY HAVE ALL BEEN WRONG ALL ALONG A LITTLE BIRD Y GAVE ME A HINT I THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE BREAK THROUGH IN THIS HACK FOR MW2 THE PATCH MAY BE TOTALLY UNRELATED AND THIS MAY ALL JUST BE A SIMPLE SERVER MOD EXAMPLE LIKE CODEMAJIC SERVER MOD THROUGH IP ADRESS the program codemajic gives you the ability to send codes through IP thus giving effect on games private games ETC hosting games these codes are enabled through that way i will test my theory out

if someone can mess around with this program well i will work on it now to try to get it to work on PS3 this program was used on PS2 games like soocom

You must login or register to view this content.

rep+ if you believe in me

The following 6 users say thank you to Sn1p3r_00 for this useful post:

bombom53, ChrissyDoc_CdJk, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, Devz-x, macattack1459, Snow Samurai
07-08-2010, 02:05 AM #2
theres a thread for theories.... You should lurk more.
07-08-2010, 02:06 AM #3
Originally posted by 00 View Post
break through

WE MAY HAVE ALL BEEN WRONG ALL ALONG A LITTLE BIRD Y GAVE ME A HINT I THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE BREAK THROUGH IN THIS HACK FOR MW2 THE PATCH MAY BE TOTALLY UNRELATED AND THIS MAY ALL JUST BE A SIMPLE SERVER MOD EXAMPLE LIKE CODEMAJIC SERVER MOD THROUGH IP ADRESS the program codemajic gives you the ability to send codes through IP thus giving effect on games private games ETC hosting games these codes are enabled through that way i will test my theory out

if someone can mess around with this program well i will work on it now to try to get it to work on PS3 this program was used on PS2 games like soocom

You must login or register to view this content.

rep+ if you believe in me

I don't think this is it because this would only work for private matches if anything. Hunter and TheUnknown play in ranked lobbies with there mods too.
07-08-2010, 02:08 AM #4
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
Well this is my personally intelligence ive collected through people that are close to hunter ahahaha hunter is gonna get owned by *removed*
Last edited by AlphaDenver ; 07-08-2010 at 02:10 AM. Reason: flaming
07-08-2010, 02:10 AM #5
shiver
chaos personified
No need to flame people.

The following 2 users say thank you to shiver for this useful post:

DARNY, hunter12
07-08-2010, 02:10 AM #6
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by italkalot1922 View Post
I don't think this is it because this would only work for private matches if anything. Hunter and TheUnknown play in ranked lobbies with there mods too.

nope imsure 99.9% THAT THIS WILL WORK BECAUSE THIS SINT ONLY FOR PRIVATE MATCHES I USED TO DO IT IN SOOCOM ALL THE TIME IN PRIVATE MATCHES ESPECIALY MAN BUT IT WORKS IN PUBLIC I USED TO HAVE FUN DOING IT
07-08-2010, 02:10 AM #7
lol man Snip3r u are confident ur way is right arent u
07-08-2010, 02:12 AM #8
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
yes man someone told me thats really close to hunter guys spread the word it is WE JUST NEED TO MAKE SOME ADJUSTMENTS TO THE PROGRAM AND WE GOT IT MAN
07-08-2010, 02:15 AM #9
divybc
Former Staff
i tried it dont work :(
07-08-2010, 02:16 AM #10
shiver
chaos personified
Originally posted by 00 View Post
yes man someone told me thats really close to hunter guys spread the word it is WE JUST NEED TO MAKE SOME ADJUSTMENTS TO THE PROGRAM AND WE GOT IT MAN

Do you have to post in all caps all the time?

The following 6 users say thank you to shiver for this useful post:

cerj, chrisisadude, gola, OwenMalz, PS3LUV3R, Vaner

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo