07-08-2010, 02:01 AM #1
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); break through

WE MAY HAVE ALL BEEN WRONG ALL ALONG A LITTLE BIRD Y GAVE ME A HINT I THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE BREAK THROUGH IN THIS HACK FOR MW2 THE PATCH MAY BE TOTALLY UNRELATED AND THIS MAY ALL JUST BE A SIMPLE SERVER MOD EXAMPLE LIKE CODEMAJIC SERVER MOD THROUGH IP ADRESS the program codemajic gives you the ability to send codes through IP thus giving effect on games private games ETC hosting games these codes are enabled through that way i will test my theory out

if someone can mess around with this program well i will work on it now to try to get it to work on PS3 this program was used on PS2 games like soocom

You must login or register to view this content.

rep+ if you believe in me

The following 6 users say thank you to Sn1p3r_00 for this useful post:

bombom53, ChrissyDoc_CdJk, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, Devz-x, macattack1459, Snow Samurai
07-08-2010, 02:40 AM #20
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by macattack1459 View Post
I reped you for using the work "queer". Happy
Also your method looks promising if a program could be made to do that.

GREAT NEWS!! its already made just need to make some adjustments to it
07-08-2010, 02:42 AM #21
rnbrawkstar
Can’t trickshot me!
omg dude..please get this..god i will love you so much..(no homo) lol
07-08-2010, 02:45 AM #22
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
yeah i will man for the sake of NGU community im working on it now ohh and the ways shame is doing it is correct according to my reference their are two methods server sent codes via IP adress or modified patch aka patch 1.11
07-08-2010, 02:45 AM #23
macattack1459
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 00 View Post
GREAT NEWS!! its already made just need to make some adjustments to it

Cool wish you luck man post a link or send me one if you get it finished. Unfortunately I won't be able to test anything till tomorrow. But thanks for giving me some hope of getting speed lobbies back.
07-08-2010, 02:46 AM #24
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by macattack1459 View Post
Cool wish you luck man post a link or send me one if you get it finished. Unfortunately I won't be able to test anything till tomorrow. But thanks for giving me some hope of getting speed lobbies back.

anything for the nextgenupdate community
07-08-2010, 02:50 AM #25
rnbrawkstar
Can’t trickshot me!
yea dude if you get it please send me a link..please..lol

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

anything yet bro??
07-08-2010, 02:51 AM #26
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
well >.< acoording to the guy im talking to well ill let you guys know his names GTLCPIMP aka FIRST MODIFIER OF SOOCOM CREATOR OF PROGRAM FOR SELF SENT CODES ON PS2 through IP ADRESS he told me money is a option he said about 50$ and he will tell me all i need to know about the programs used by hunter128 after all he did help hunter out and the thing is i got no money at the monument guys please help me in anyway to getto that this can be the breakthrough in this just that the money thing is stopping us please anyone suggest a way for me to make 50$ paypal quick
07-08-2010, 02:51 AM #27
Michael
I love smart girls. ♥
Well, to do this you would need a PS3 with a firmware version lower than 3.21. Then you would have to convert the ELF file included to a SELF file, rename it to otheros.self, get a BLD file to run it, then load it from OtherOS.

The following user thanked Michael for this useful post:

Grandad Trotter
07-08-2010, 02:55 AM #28
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Michael View Post
Well, to do this you would need a PS3 with a firmware version lower than 3.21. Then you would have to convert the ELF file included to a SELF file, rename it to otheros.self, get a BLD file to run it, then load it from OtherOS.

YOUR TOTELY CORRECT BUT SEE THE GUY IM TALKING TO KNOWS MORE PROGRAMS USED BY HUNTER HE CAN REVEAL THEM BUT HE IS SAyING MONEY IS A OPTION

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo