07-08-2010, 02:01 AM #1
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); break through

WE MAY HAVE ALL BEEN WRONG ALL ALONG A LITTLE BIRD Y GAVE ME A HINT I THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE BREAK THROUGH IN THIS HACK FOR MW2 THE PATCH MAY BE TOTALLY UNRELATED AND THIS MAY ALL JUST BE A SIMPLE SERVER MOD EXAMPLE LIKE CODEMAJIC SERVER MOD THROUGH IP ADRESS the program codemajic gives you the ability to send codes through IP thus giving effect on games private games ETC hosting games these codes are enabled through that way i will test my theory out

if someone can mess around with this program well i will work on it now to try to get it to work on PS3 this program was used on PS2 games like soocom

You must login or register to view this content.

rep+ if you believe in me

The following 6 users say thank you to Sn1p3r_00 for this useful post:

bombom53, ChrissyDoc_CdJk, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, Devz-x, macattack1459, Snow Samurai
07-08-2010, 03:35 AM #65
HolynoodleZ
Gym leader
Originally posted by bombom53 View Post
we already had this discussion

no u didnt all u guys said was that u didnt think any1 would send money bcuz he COULD be a scammer... im flat out CALLING him a scammer.. hes using really common scamming tactics...
07-08-2010, 03:35 AM #66
Originally posted by 00 View Post
Nope your wrong see online games on ps2 were modded exactly how im telling you self modded codes sent through IP adress kinda like a proxy server but this injects codes into server or IP basicaly adding things server based way no need to mod disc alll you need is that and some other program witch im not getting revealed becouse hes offering to give me all info for 50$

u cant mod the ps3 server like the ps2! there 100% different
07-08-2010, 03:36 AM #67
rnbrawkstar
Can’t trickshot me!
man i jus wish this guy would jus hand over the info so he can get revenge on hunter..
07-08-2010, 03:37 AM #68
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MLGrandy View Post
no u didnt all u guys said was that u didnt think any1 would send money bcuz he COULD be a scammer... im flat out CALLING him a scammer.. hes using really common scamming tactics...

umm explain to me how ass i simply said if you guys wanna help help those that dont its ok as long as i got your support your in I NEVER OBLIGATED ANYONE TO PAY ME DOUCH BAG **** YOU YOU OUT OF MY LOBBY FOR SURE MAN I PROMISE YOU THAT AND I AINT POSTING ANYMORE ON THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE ONE OF MANY LEECHERS I BET AND DONT CALL ME SCAMMER CAUSE I WAS GONNA COLLECT MONEY MYSELF OUT MY OWN POKET AND RELEASE THE STUFF NOW IM NOT
07-08-2010, 03:37 AM #69
rnbrawkstar
Can’t trickshot me!
dude dont stop posting just cuz one dumbass doesnt wanna be in the lobby..dont to that to all of us who have been supporting you...screw that dude
07-08-2010, 03:38 AM #70
this is bull now our main source left i just hope he doesnt become another hunter that would suck and way to go MLgrandy go die
07-08-2010, 03:39 AM #71
rnbrawkstar
Can’t trickshot me!
cant just stop because of one guy..screw him dude for real..we are all still here supporting you
07-08-2010, 03:40 AM #72
Originally posted by rnbrawkstar View Post
cant just stop because of one guy..screw him dude for real..we are all still here supporting you

hes right man
07-08-2010, 03:40 AM #73
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
yup thank him i was actually gonna help i WAS LITTERLY ON HUNTERS NUTS DUDE I AM THIS CLOSE TO GETTING THE LOBBYS AND MODS AND THANKS TO HIM I AINT RELEASING ANYTHING

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo