07-08-2010, 02:01 AM #1
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); break through

WE MAY HAVE ALL BEEN WRONG ALL ALONG A LITTLE BIRD Y GAVE ME A HINT I THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE BREAK THROUGH IN THIS HACK FOR MW2 THE PATCH MAY BE TOTALLY UNRELATED AND THIS MAY ALL JUST BE A SIMPLE SERVER MOD EXAMPLE LIKE CODEMAJIC SERVER MOD THROUGH IP ADRESS the program codemajic gives you the ability to send codes through IP thus giving effect on games private games ETC hosting games these codes are enabled through that way i will test my theory out

if someone can mess around with this program well i will work on it now to try to get it to work on PS3 this program was used on PS2 games like soocom

You must login or register to view this content.

rep+ if you believe in me

The following 6 users say thank you to Sn1p3r_00 for this useful post:

bombom53, ChrissyDoc_CdJk, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, Devz-x, macattack1459, Snow Samurai
07-08-2010, 03:26 AM #56
cjmurder123
What do I say here?
I am with you the whole way... You can do it
07-08-2010, 03:27 AM #57
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by alexkapi12 View Post
Have anything to trade with him? :mudkip:

nope i got nothing honestly i tried trading him my wii he has 4 already =/
07-08-2010, 03:27 AM #58
that program needs to be rebuilt from the ground up,and specifaclly optimized for the ps3
07-08-2010, 03:28 AM #59
Originally posted by 00 View Post

rofl who has 4 wiis and yet wants 50 bucks te give some one some programs lol hes so cheap
07-08-2010, 03:29 AM #60
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by asdfghjkl67 View Post
yea yea yea i got u man but in the era of ps2 we culd mod the disc! and the ps3 and ps2 are like 2000bc and 2000ad

Nope your wrong see online games on ps2 were modded exactly how im telling you self modded codes sent through IP adress kinda like a proxy server but this injects codes into server or IP basicaly adding things server based way no need to mod disc alll you need is that and some other program witch im not getting revealed becouse hes offering to give me all info for 50$
07-08-2010, 03:30 AM #61
rnbrawkstar
Can’t trickshot me!
man you gotta get these programs..lol..hopefully you will get the money..only 49 more dollars left..ha
07-08-2010, 03:31 AM #62
HolynoodleZ
Gym leader
Originally posted by 00 View Post

now... i could be wrong... i seriously could be wrong... & If i am i turn out to be retarded.... but i think tc is trying to scam u all outta 50$ lol.... seriously i think tc is a scammer.... so im warning u all b4 sending him money

The following user thanked HolynoodleZ for this useful post:

ILovePie24!!
07-08-2010, 03:32 AM #63
Originally posted by MLGrandy View Post
now... i could be wrong... i seriously could be wrong... & If i am i turn out to be retarded.... but i think tc is trying to scam u all outta 50$ lol.... seriously i think tc is a scammer.... so im warning u all b4 sending him money

we already had this discussion
07-08-2010, 03:34 AM #64
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MLGrandy View Post

ok your certinaly not getting into my lobby i promise you that your out buddy cause i for one know im telling the truth i aint scamming dude really whatever well honestly thought you guys would belive me guess my post isnt enough i mean i gave you guys one of the things used but some people aperantly dont appreciate peace out ima stop trying well not stop trying but ima get it myself i aint posting anymore sorry guys you can all thank him for that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo