07-08-2010, 02:01 AM #1
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); break through

WE MAY HAVE ALL BEEN WRONG ALL ALONG A LITTLE BIRD Y GAVE ME A HINT I THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE BREAK THROUGH IN THIS HACK FOR MW2 THE PATCH MAY BE TOTALLY UNRELATED AND THIS MAY ALL JUST BE A SIMPLE SERVER MOD EXAMPLE LIKE CODEMAJIC SERVER MOD THROUGH IP ADRESS the program codemajic gives you the ability to send codes through IP thus giving effect on games private games ETC hosting games these codes are enabled through that way i will test my theory out

if someone can mess around with this program well i will work on it now to try to get it to work on PS3 this program was used on PS2 games like soocom

You must login or register to view this content.

rep+ if you believe in me

The following 6 users say thank you to Sn1p3r_00 for this useful post:

bombom53, ChrissyDoc_CdJk, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, Devz-x, macattack1459, Snow Samurai
07-08-2010, 02:17 AM #11
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NGU View Post
i tried it dont work :(

IF YOU READ MY POST CAREFULLY I SAID WE GOTTA MAKE SOME ADJUSTMENTS TO THE PROGRAM AND IM DONE BUT THE PROBLEM IS MODIFYING SERVER CODES THROUGH ip I WILL DO IT BELIEVE IN ME GUYS
07-08-2010, 02:18 AM #12
Write without caps and talk better to people and they will support your method.

Acting angry will just get you flamed.
07-08-2010, 02:24 AM #13
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
yes im excited my theory is correct according to someone whos really close to hunter
07-08-2010, 02:28 AM #14
how are u going o fix it so it will work for the ps3
07-08-2010, 02:31 AM #15
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
Really im sorry guys but read my post im getting helpful hints from a person who helped hunter sorry about posting in caps guys imm excited

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by soup View Post
how are u going o fix it so it will work for the ps3

IM GONNA EDIT THE SOFTWARE JUST NEED A LITTLE MORE INFO FROM THE GUY WHO HELPED HUNTER AND IM DONE ACCORDING TO HIM THIER ARE TWO WAYS ONE IS THROUGH MODDED PATCH SO THATS CORRECT AND THEN THIERS SERVER IP SELF SENT CODES BASICALLY CODES SENT THROUGH COMPUTER TO PS3 COMMANDS KINDA LIKE jtag BUT FOR PS3
07-08-2010, 02:32 AM #16
ok well when u get it working definetly post it man
07-08-2010, 02:33 AM #17
rnbrawkstar
Can’t trickshot me!
dude i really hope your right about this..if you are then you are #1 in muh book
07-08-2010, 02:35 AM #18
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
yeah i will just need your guys support and i will post unlike hunter, hunter ****ed up and he will get PWWNED by me watch me reveal his ways helpful hints from the guy who helped him its getting me closer and closer literally got you by the nuts hunter you queer
07-08-2010, 02:37 AM #19
macattack1459
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 00 View Post
yeah i will just need your guys support and i will post unlike hunter, hunter ****ed up and he will get PWWNED by me watch me reveal his ways helpful hints from the guy who helped him its getting me closer and closer literally got you by the nuts hunter you queer

I reped you for using the work "queer". Happy
Also your method looks promising if a program could be made to do that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo