07-08-2010, 02:01 AM #1
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); break through

WE MAY HAVE ALL BEEN WRONG ALL ALONG A LITTLE BIRD Y GAVE ME A HINT I THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE BREAK THROUGH IN THIS HACK FOR MW2 THE PATCH MAY BE TOTALLY UNRELATED AND THIS MAY ALL JUST BE A SIMPLE SERVER MOD EXAMPLE LIKE CODEMAJIC SERVER MOD THROUGH IP ADRESS the program codemajic gives you the ability to send codes through IP thus giving effect on games private games ETC hosting games these codes are enabled through that way i will test my theory out

if someone can mess around with this program well i will work on it now to try to get it to work on PS3 this program was used on PS2 games like soocom

You must login or register to view this content.

rep+ if you believe in me

The following 6 users say thank you to Sn1p3r_00 for this useful post:

bombom53, ChrissyDoc_CdJk, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, Devz-x, macattack1459, Snow Samurai
07-08-2010, 03:47 AM #83
YelloJagwa
Do a barrel roll!
Im sure after today we won't here of Sn1p3r_00 ever again because this guy is scamming or his friend his scamming him
07-08-2010, 03:47 AM #84
it sounds like u got caught and now ur running....and tht guys rite its calld packet injection and u need a newer program for the ps3 thn tht outdated piece of shit codemajic but hey run u no? prove tht guy right tht u are a scammer or ur just wanting attention
07-08-2010, 03:48 AM #85
HolynoodleZ
Gym leader
Originally posted by 00 View Post
Your to late bro sorry guys blame him for me not releasing anything youll be seeing videos of my mods in a few days im not releaseing sorry

well when u have proof post it but until then from wat uve been saying & how uve been talking..... S C A M M E R
07-08-2010, 03:48 AM #86
could you atleast some of us in like me and rnbrawkstar?
07-08-2010, 03:48 AM #87
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
well guess more people are behind him guess knowing people isnt enough whatever this website is full of leechers and i never asked for donations man i said simply if you choose to help if not ill still lety you guys in my lobbys and i would release stuff but now that i see those negative people accusing me idk anymore but those who were very supportive youll be getting tutorial just PM you know who you are

The following 3 users say thank you to Sn1p3r_00 for this useful post:

bombom53, rnbrawkstar, SoLDieRDaP
07-08-2010, 03:49 AM #88
rnbrawkstar
Can’t trickshot me!
dude italianmobsta..he never asked anyone specifically to send him any money..he said IF your willing to help then you can..he was gonna get the money his self and release the hack..you all just need to **ck off if you dont care..damn
07-08-2010, 03:49 AM #89
YelloJagwa
Do a barrel roll!
We prolly won't here from him again
07-08-2010, 03:50 AM #90
yo dont stop i know u got this soon i'll help donate 10$ if i can.
07-08-2010, 03:50 AM #91
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by bombom53 View Post
could you atleast some of us in like me and rnbrawkstar?

yeah dont worry i will prove you douches who think im a scammer wrong watch asses

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo