07-08-2010, 02:01 AM #1
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); break through

WE MAY HAVE ALL BEEN WRONG ALL ALONG A LITTLE BIRD Y GAVE ME A HINT I THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE BREAK THROUGH IN THIS HACK FOR MW2 THE PATCH MAY BE TOTALLY UNRELATED AND THIS MAY ALL JUST BE A SIMPLE SERVER MOD EXAMPLE LIKE CODEMAJIC SERVER MOD THROUGH IP ADRESS the program codemajic gives you the ability to send codes through IP thus giving effect on games private games ETC hosting games these codes are enabled through that way i will test my theory out

if someone can mess around with this program well i will work on it now to try to get it to work on PS3 this program was used on PS2 games like soocom

You must login or register to view this content.

rep+ if you believe in me

The following 6 users say thank you to Sn1p3r_00 for this useful post:

bombom53, ChrissyDoc_CdJk, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, Devz-x, macattack1459, Snow Samurai
07-08-2010, 03:43 AM #74
HolynoodleZ
Gym leader
Originally posted by 00 View Post
yup thank him i was actually gonna help i WAS LITTERLY ON HUNTERS NUTS DUDE I AM THIS CLOSE TO GETTING THE LOBBYS AND MODS AND THANKS TO HIM I AINT RELEASING ANYTHING

i lold @ hunters nuts part.... but i dont wanna be the guy who screws it up 4 every1... so ill be the bigger man & say im srry & good luck
07-08-2010, 03:43 AM #75
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
Originally posted by 00 View Post
yup thank him i was actually gonna help i WAS LITTERLY ON HUNTERS NUTS DUDE I AM THIS CLOSE TO GETTING THE LOBBYS AND MODS AND THANKS TO HIM I AINT RELEASING ANYTHING

i'm not asking for a release all i'm asking is, is there anyway i can get in mate, u can delete me afterwards?

thanks and i'll rep u
07-08-2010, 03:43 AM #76
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MLGrandy View Post
settle down im 1 dude & im not trying to start a flame war... also ur acting reallllly childish

yes because you called me a scammer that's bad rep for me especially for a guy who tried releasing the FINAL STEPS TO ACTUALLY GETTING THE MODS NOW IM GONNA GET MY MONEY BY MYSELF AND NEVER RELEASE IT THANKS TO THIS GUY SORRY GUYS MAYBE ILL SEND TO SOME OF YOU
07-08-2010, 03:44 AM #77
DARNY
Big Boy
Its called packet injection and you dont need codemajic to do it !!
07-08-2010, 03:44 AM #78
rnbrawkstar
Can’t trickshot me!
dude why are you gonna do that just because of one dude..dont be a douche like hunter was dude..were all here supporting you..that should make you feel great about what your doin..dont stop just cuz this guy wanted to be a douche and say your a scammer..if you know your telling the truth then keep on goin with what your doin..
07-08-2010, 03:45 AM #79
ITALIANmobsta
Bounty hunter
hahahahaha this guy is totally b.s mlgrandy u right dude look at him u think we stupid to give 50 bucks just like that .. we europians dude we smarter than u think so **** off we dont give a shit give him 50 bucks get the hack and people will pay u 1000 bucks afterwards easy as that mlgrandy he thinks we stupid dude i loled at his fail so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh
07-08-2010, 03:45 AM #80
Sn1p3r_00
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MLGrandy View Post
i lold @ hunters nuts part.... but i dont wanna be the guy who screws it up 4 every1... so ill be the bigger man & say im srry & good luck

Your to late bro sorry guys blame him for me not releasing anything youll be seeing videos of my mods in a few days im not releaseing sorry
07-08-2010, 03:45 AM #81
YelloJagwa
Do a barrel roll!
@Sn1p3r_00

Dude do you mind with the caps is annoying to read and to take you seriously
07-08-2010, 03:47 AM #82
rnbrawkstar
Can’t trickshot me!
how do you do it then Darny..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo