01-09-2011, 10:59 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Just wondering what you think.

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

I personally think this ends my times on MW2.

The following 25 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, *BLizZOnE*, ADAM594, Amanda, bcb, codwawandmw2, GreenToxon, hacker103, iP4Y, Judgement, mcc123mcc, mrkhlgt, MV-rockers, Mw2Freak13, Plurals, rico4u2day2, Shaarpy, SkaterCookie, Suxh4rd2bu, TONEY777, uhChad, XbAiZ, xFaNaTiCxZz, xHaydeennn
01-10-2011, 12:22 AM #20
yes it messed up BIG time
01-10-2011, 12:41 AM #21
mcc123mcc
Do a barrel roll!
yes it is, itll b impossible to have a legit match and impossible for anyone to sell their lobbies anymore

The following user thanked mcc123mcc for this useful post:

01-10-2011, 12:45 AM #22
JakeM
ZOMG HaXz!
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Just wondering what you think.

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

I personally think this ends my times on MW2.

I sturggled to get into a legit lobby with one the 3.41 jb. This game is ruined. I enjoy the jb and everything but this sucks. I really enjoyed the game. It had it's problems but it was the most fun and best COD game so far. Now every 12 year old will have godmode and autoaim. Sorry to say it but I think I am going to xbox. I may keep one ps3 but on xbox they keep it pretty clean. Sony ****ed up and developers are going to bail on them because of this.

There games are going to end up everywhere for free. I think this is the end of the ps3. Bring on the ps4. Hopefully it wont get ruined. At first I didn't think it would be a problem but it's going to ruin all these games. As much as I enjoyed all the nodded game modes it's done for.

For the record I stopped work on my patch because of this.

// End rant

*Sorry if there are a ton of spelling errors I am on my phone.

The following user thanked JakeM for this useful post:

01-10-2011, 12:47 AM #23
silsil
Gym leader
I hosted for fun. Suprise people.
Go invicible and create clones lol. Run like a chicken a blabla.

My brother joined alot of games when n00bz are hosting and only using aimbot + suicide harrier + derank + freeze PS3. I'm afraid there will be more n00bz like this, so yea, it will **** up the game.

The following user thanked silsil for this useful post:

01-10-2011, 12:48 AM #24
Millz
Worth the Weight
I'm pretty sad. Usually I wouldn't care, however, I would actually try to get out SOMETHING to try to stop the hackers ONLINE ruining the game for people. CL's and all that, I couldn't care less.
01-10-2011, 12:49 AM #25
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Black ops won't be any far off ether in a couple of weeks.. I just need unself to work on npdrm selfs. We have the tool the encrypt them now!
01-10-2011, 12:55 AM #26
mcc123mcc
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Chrome
Many people on MW2 have never even heard of NGU. They will never figure out how. lol

Dude, its everywhere and its spreading fast as hell. Not to mention the blabbermouths who will tell all their little friends how
01-10-2011, 01:13 AM #27
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
i would like IW to release a 1.12 with some new security, very unlikely though

i used to enjoy playing MW2 legit, mods get boring

The following 2 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

JakeM, xXM@DM@RCXx
01-10-2011, 01:21 AM #28
GangsterDean
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
i would like IW to release a 1.12 with some new security, very unlikely though

i used to enjoy playing MW2 legit, mods get boring

But its people like you and EliteMossy who make mw2 much better. Winky Winky

Alough every little fanboy who begs for challenge lobbies this is their chance to say haha i host cl's now GoML, or somthing along those lines.
Last edited by GangsterDean ; 01-10-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo