01-09-2011, 10:59 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Just wondering what you think.

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

I personally think this ends my times on MW2.

The following 25 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, *BLizZOnE*, ADAM594, Amanda, bcb, codwawandmw2, GreenToxon, hacker103, iP4Y, Judgement, mcc123mcc, mrkhlgt, MV-rockers, Mw2Freak13, Plurals, rico4u2day2, Shaarpy, SkaterCookie, Suxh4rd2bu, TONEY777, uhChad, XbAiZ, xFaNaTiCxZz, xHaydeennn
01-10-2011, 01:26 AM #29
mcc123mcc
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by gansterdean View Post
But its people like you and EliteMossy who make mw2 much better. Winky Winky

trust me you wont find it that fun anymore when everyone else has the mods, especially when you turn out to not be host. YOU WILL HATE IT.
01-10-2011, 01:27 AM #30
Trunks
Geohot Happy
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

nah just put on force host and u good ahahahaa
01-10-2011, 01:31 AM #31
Xbox 180
A.K.A T4SSY
true use force host lol btw most people don't even know how to create lobbies
01-10-2011, 01:39 AM #32
Assassin
Easter Egg!
We have finally killed mw2 lol .. every lobby now will have mods ..
01-10-2011, 01:44 AM #33
yes mw2 is. its black ops time i hope sony has an update fast b4 the whole mw2 community is hosting
01-10-2011, 01:47 AM #34
Skylines
The Forgotten
With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Ps3 is screwed all together Winky Winky
01-10-2011, 02:28 AM #35
Winky Winky But its more fun to hack!
01-10-2011, 02:51 AM #36
_StAtEaMiNd_
iNSSANNEEiN-DBRAiiN

Wow just today. i told my self that mw2 was and is indeed dead. me and my friend dont even want to play this anymore.. fukk it black ops! it is
01-10-2011, 02:52 AM #37
Mr. Aimbot
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯

Mossy you know you will miss MW2 mods haha i can't stand Black Ops but i think you will come back to MW2 like everyone else did :p
BTW: When are you going to do that lobby, preferrably a weekend Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo