01-09-2011, 10:59 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Just wondering what you think.

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

I personally think this ends my times on MW2.

The following 25 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, *BLizZOnE*, ADAM594, Amanda, bcb, codwawandmw2, GreenToxon, hacker103, iP4Y, Judgement, mcc123mcc, mrkhlgt, MV-rockers, Mw2Freak13, Plurals, rico4u2day2, Shaarpy, SkaterCookie, Suxh4rd2bu, TONEY777, uhChad, XbAiZ, xFaNaTiCxZz, xHaydeennn
01-10-2011, 04:21 PM #47
onkaloonka
Pokemon Trainer
Mw2 is done for, I can't wait for this to happen to black ops hahahaha
01-10-2011, 04:25 PM #48
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Originally posted by NOTANOOB View Post
SONY FW 3.60 incoming

They can keep rolling out firmwares to stop us for what 30 mins?

But then its back to cfw Smile
01-10-2011, 04:30 PM #49
This is really annoying me.
Everyone is going be able to host , it was better when only a minimum amount of people hosted.
Although this has just took all the excitement out of the "hacking scene" it has for me anyway.
I also liked playing legit from time to time but now that it going to be very hard to do as every game will be a modded lobby.
I wish this cfw was never released tbh , and yes it has ruined mw2.

The following user thanked Shaarpy for this useful post:

mcc123mcc
01-10-2011, 05:06 PM #50
Shieldsy
I <3 Feeder.
Yes I think it has ruined it. Now all the f*cking 10 year olds will be able to host, and will just go around deranking.

The following 2 users say thank you to Shieldsy for this useful post:

richiebanker, Shaarpy
01-10-2011, 06:37 PM #51
I use to play CoD on wii but then i upgraded to ps3 and wii was majorly hacked (like 2 out 5 wii's ) wii consoles with homebrew channel and not to many people went online with the hacks, for the time being yes i think mw2 is screwed but let sony bring out the ban hammer it will be normal again thats my 2 cents lolz
Last edited by SYST3m3RROR ; 01-10-2011 at 06:38 PM. Reason: forgot
01-10-2011, 06:40 PM #52
Its quite a shame, I'm going to miss hosting a lobby and having some kids freak out

"OMFG!!! A CHALLENGE LOBBY OMG THIS IS AWESOME! OMG!!!"

Now everyone is going to have their own challenge lobby and theres nothing unique about it now.
01-10-2011, 06:52 PM #53
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by Shaarpy View Post
This is really annoying me.
Everyone is going be able to host , it was better when only a minimum amount of people hosted.
Although this has just took all the excitement out of the "hacking scene" it has for me anyway.
I also liked playing legit from time to time but now that it going to be very hard to do as every game will be a modded lobby.
I wish this cfw was never released tbh , and yes it has ruined mw2.

I feel exactly the same way man.
There are no longer legit games... :(
But hey, instead of being sorry for ourselves, lets get one leg up on the n00bs, lets make something they will be jealous of, lets make a Super patch Cool Man (aka Tustin)
01-10-2011, 07:06 PM #54
Originally posted by 95 View Post
I feel exactly the same way man.
There are no longer legit games... :(
But hey, instead of being sorry for ourselves, lets get one leg up on the n00bs, lets make something they will be jealous of, lets make a Super patch Cool Man (aka Tustin)

yess GIZMO :y:
great idea ! :love:
01-10-2011, 07:14 PM #55
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
offtopic but WTFs happened to this section in the last 24 hours

all i see is Help Meeeeee!!! threads or PS3 hack related threads

come on mods, sort it out

The following 4 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

CleanMODSHD, Kameo, Shaarpy, x_DaftVader_x

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.