01-09-2012, 07:32 AM #1
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Other mentions:
1. When it's a 3 v 6 and no one else seems to join.Gaspkay:
2. Whenever you don't play with a full party against people with full parties, your additional teammates always seem to be dead weight.:yuno:
3. 80% of the time you play against a full party with a team of lone wolves, you've lost the game.Drack
4. This isn't team deathmatch. So stop running towards the enemies and help me capture the damn base. :dumb:
5. Went 40-4 in TDM. Got MOAB. Still lost. :megusta:
6. Great teamwork. Drack You must login or register to view this content.
7. In SND, you kill 5 people on the opposing team and die. You watch as the last guy kills off the rest of your team. :y:
8. For some reason, you're the only one that's actually playing for the objective; not kills. :fyea:
9. You have a straight-on target and start shooting him. Your teammate bumps you, causing your screen to "lag" and screwing you over. :dumb:
10. When you notice that your teammates are playing split-screen, you're f**ked. Enzo
11. Use assassin? No thx, my teammates close by keep me tracked on the enemy radar at all times. :mudkip:
12. I only died because he saw my teammate. :dumb:
13. Joining a game half way through against a 6 man party and your team is constantly being dominated. :dumb:
14. When your teammate takes the bomb in SND and dies on enemy territory. Enzo
If you have one to share, let me know and I'll put it up. :megusta: :y:

BUT FEAR NOT!
Have no friends online to play with? :dumb:
Are you forever alone? :fa:

Here's the solution to your problems!
Plan A
Here's what you do whenever you're playing alone. Throughout games, try to find and invite OTHER pro lone wolves on your team who have to suffer just like you. Eventually you'll build up a pro party consisted of lone wolves. :mudkip:
Plan B
No one seems to join your party. You are truly forever alone. :fa:
You can:

1. Convert to an asshole and screw up your team for your own entertainment, because after all the shit you've gone through, you probably deserve to do so. (WARNING: Hating leads to more haters, am I right haters?) Here's a good start for you douchebags: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Continue your path as a lone wolf, because you're just that much of a badass. Honestly, who needs friends right? They only slow you down from your radical goals. Pussy weaklings.

3. Realize that MW3 is ruining your life and only brings you frustration. Sell the game, and buy something else you believe would be worth your time.

4. Play mercenary. No parties are allowed so the leveling field is usually evened out. "usually"
Last edited by +tA. Rick ; 01-29-2012 at 02:28 AM.

The following 52 users say thank you to +tA. Rick for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, -Vista, +crazy, A_Fast_Black_Guy, Actual C++, Arlandria, AyeeLG, ChillChiefly96, defwegwreh, DoOm-, Dopey, Dr Dangles78, Dr. Dre, Drug Dealer, dubeyduck, Ehhx, Evaluable, Gangstuh., glitchplz, Hadenkin, helpmeoprah, illegalDreamz, ixPxIxNx0xYxi, Jakob, Joel, killa skillz, KINGMANI, KrimiNaLzZz, LegoxSlayer, LINUX♥, manster, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.RizLa+, Mugen904, Nifty., Nova9555, oX-matto-Xo, Phrenzy, Pimp, Porter_Justice, Pyrochemical, ReK, ResistElite,, schmitty15, Shakal, Shootprado, Stansy, SuperGamecube64, Wretch 32, xVii-, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
01-10-2012, 02:22 AM #29
My Hate
At least I can fight
Kill Confirmed Moments:

1. Teammates are too garbage to realize that you're supposed to get the dog tags.
2. They keep running past the camper thinking he is going to move.
3. You join a game with your team going 36-64 then have to rage because of the GayC130 rape going on.
4. You join the same game that you raged from.
01-10-2012, 03:37 AM #30
So true, I hate noobs and I'm a lone wolf :(

The game guy goes "We're losing C" and my team mates who are next to C run AWAY from C and not capture any flags, why do they even play Domination?!?

The worse thing is noobs who are super low rank will ACTUALLY CAPTURE FLAGS where as the higher ranked people including the prestiged guys never cap any flags.
01-10-2012, 04:00 AM #31
-{OVOXO}-
PSN: awong_
You don't even need a party of 5+. You just need you and two others :P

You know you're ****ed when playing hardcore, you're about to shoot someone and a teamate runs in front of you and ricochets and kills you.
01-10-2012, 05:05 AM #32
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
Originally posted by OVOXO
You don't even need a party of 5+. You just need you and two others :P

Very true to some point, but when you're dealing against a full party with the same skill level as you, you're outmatched. :dumb:
01-10-2012, 01:06 PM #33
Meatwad
Meatman
Precisely why I only play MW3 and go online when I'm with my friends.
01-10-2012, 01:19 PM #34
lemm
TEH LEMM
When you play alone, neighbors will start banging on the walls telling you to stop yelling.
01-10-2012, 01:29 PM #35
DoOm-
The Used ~
Originally posted by tA.
You must login or register to view this content.
Other mentions:
2. Whenever you don't play with a full party against people with full parties, your additional teammates always seem to be dead weight.:yuno:
3. 80% of the time you play against a full party with a team of lone wolves, you've lost the game.Drack
4. This isn't team deathmatch. So stop running towards the enemies and help me capture the damn base. :dumb:
7. In SND, you kill 5 people on the opposing team and die. You watch as the last guy kills off the rest of your team. :y:
8. For some reason, you're the only one that's actually playing for the objective; not kills. :fyea:
9. You have a straight-on target and start shooting him. Your teammate bumps you, causing your screen to "lag" and screwing you over. :dumb:
10. When you notice that your teammates are playing split-screen, you're f**ked. Enzo

you could add when your like being undercover with assassin dead silence and an enemy pops from a distance and your team mate comes with his LMG with rapid fire and just keep spamming the L1 next to you and the enemy just aim for you not him, and you die and he gets the kill
01-10-2012, 01:42 PM #36
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
worst thing is when teamates stand in ur way blocking entrances or follow you around getting you seen
01-10-2012, 03:22 PM #37
Originally posted by tA.
You must login or register to view this content.
Other mentions:

WTF! You was bacially the team. The rest when negative. Also whenever I dont have a party I play mercenary. Although it would be nice to play Kill confirmed with some people.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo