01-09-2012, 07:32 AM #1
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Other mentions:
1. When it's a 3 v 6 and no one else seems to join.Gaspkay:
2. Whenever you don't play with a full party against people with full parties, your additional teammates always seem to be dead weight.:yuno:
3. 80% of the time you play against a full party with a team of lone wolves, you've lost the game.Drack
4. This isn't team deathmatch. So stop running towards the enemies and help me capture the damn base. :dumb:
5. Went 40-4 in TDM. Got MOAB. Still lost. :megusta:
6. Great teamwork. Drack You must login or register to view this content.
7. In SND, you kill 5 people on the opposing team and die. You watch as the last guy kills off the rest of your team. :y:
8. For some reason, you're the only one that's actually playing for the objective; not kills. :fyea:
9. You have a straight-on target and start shooting him. Your teammate bumps you, causing your screen to "lag" and screwing you over. :dumb:
10. When you notice that your teammates are playing split-screen, you're f**ked. Enzo
11. Use assassin? No thx, my teammates close by keep me tracked on the enemy radar at all times. :mudkip:
12. I only died because he saw my teammate. :dumb:
13. Joining a game half way through against a 6 man party and your team is constantly being dominated. :dumb:
14. When your teammate takes the bomb in SND and dies on enemy territory. Enzo
If you have one to share, let me know and I'll put it up. :megusta: :y:

BUT FEAR NOT!
Have no friends online to play with? :dumb:
Are you forever alone? :fa:

Here's the solution to your problems!
Plan A
Here's what you do whenever you're playing alone. Throughout games, try to find and invite OTHER pro lone wolves on your team who have to suffer just like you. Eventually you'll build up a pro party consisted of lone wolves. :mudkip:
Plan B
No one seems to join your party. You are truly forever alone. :fa:
You can:

1. Convert to an asshole and screw up your team for your own entertainment, because after all the shit you've gone through, you probably deserve to do so. (WARNING: Hating leads to more haters, am I right haters?) Here's a good start for you douchebags: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Continue your path as a lone wolf, because you're just that much of a badass. Honestly, who needs friends right? They only slow you down from your radical goals. Pussy weaklings.

3. Realize that MW3 is ruining your life and only brings you frustration. Sell the game, and buy something else you believe would be worth your time.

4. Play mercenary. No parties are allowed so the leveling field is usually evened out. "usually"
Last edited by +tA. Rick ; 01-29-2012 at 02:28 AM.

The following 52 users say thank you to +tA. Rick for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, -Vista, +crazy, A_Fast_Black_Guy, Actual C++, Arlandria, AyeeLG, ChillChiefly96, defwegwreh, DoOm-, Dopey, Dr Dangles78, Dr. Dre, Drug Dealer, dubeyduck, Ehhx, Evaluable, Gangstuh., glitchplz, Hadenkin, helpmeoprah, illegalDreamz, ixPxIxNx0xYxi, Jakob, Joel, killa skillz, KINGMANI, KrimiNaLzZz, LegoxSlayer, LINUX♥, manster, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.RizLa+, Mugen904, Nifty., Nova9555, oX-matto-Xo, Phrenzy, Pimp, Porter_Justice, Pyrochemical, ReK, ResistElite,, schmitty15, Shakal, Shootprado, Stansy, SuperGamecube64, Wretch 32, xVii-, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
01-13-2012, 11:57 PM #56
One of the most annoying things about CoD. Forget campers. Joining a game of domination half way through against a 6 man party and your team is constantly being dominated. Feels bad man .jpg
01-14-2012, 11:59 PM #57
Budz
Former Staff
Funniest thread i've seen :lol: Nominated bro :y:
01-15-2012, 05:14 AM #58
GIRAFA
Creep-creep!!
LMAO...or when theres a enemy predator missile and they all run towards you
01-29-2012, 02:28 AM #59
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
Added, "When your teammate takes the bomb in SND and dies on enemy territory."
Faced so much bullshit playing with my friend today I just need to bring this mention back.
01-29-2012, 10:07 AM #60
Shakal
Little One
I agree with 99% of this and i was laughing so hard not because it's funny (well, it is somehow), but because i found soul mates in this thread.
I have a (very) good clan, but we attend training every second day and sometimes its impossible to play together as we rape on public so hard that dominations with 200 - 0 are very common thing.
Sometimes me, or someone else gets like 5 kills 0 death just because whole clan is totally owning the map and you can't find enemies if you use assault riffle because you moving too slowly to find their next respawn!
Conclusion, this is fun but i like to challenge myself playing public alone whenever i can to get kills, challenges i would never unlock with Rapination as i call it (or S&Awesome face).

On the other hand, when i join public game as a lone wolf and i get put into match against a clan like this or just good players, i prefer to get my special class to help noobs a little eg. Blind, Assasin etc with Stinger.
I will just concantrate on destroying GayC130, Helicopters and other flying shit, plus capping flags and destroying their killfeeds as much as i can. I get a smoke granade too, and throw it over my noob mates to cover them when i see them trying to capture a flag or plant a bomb.

Now, i have to admitt when i play as a long wolf, i join games sometime just to do specific challenge or something not game objective related eg, join Domination to rank up gun or get as many predators (something else) as i can to get the tittle. I don't feel bad about it, as constanly raping just for kills help my team to cap the flags i think, but on the other hand i change enemies respawn points quickly.

Yesterday i joined a game and as mentioned above i always check players in lobby leaderboard (habbit). I was put AGAIN with prestiges one/no prestiges. It happens lets say 8 of out 10 games i join. But i think, lets give it a try (DOME S&Awesome face). Ok first round 3 kills - my teammates 0. Second round i put UAV ON, get another 2 kills - teammates 0 - UAV WASTED. Third round i take down enemy's helicopter which they earned for killing my noobs, but because i'm not inside building i get raped with PREDATOR MISSILE! So its been 3 rounds i got 5 -2, my team nothing! Thats it! Rage quit. 2 minutes later, get private message from one of the enemies "LOL U FU<<< NOOB". So i say "OK, ADD ME WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT" answer? "ADDING NOOBS IS NOT MY STYLE". LOL How flustrating this game can be (not mentioning lag compesation which makes me get a few C4 and visit IW HQ).

Yes i feel better now.
01-29-2012, 03:06 PM #61
xViTaLiZex
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by tA.
You must login or register to view this content.
Other mentions:
1. When it's a 3 v 6 and no one else seems to join.Gaspkay:
2. Whenever you don't play with a full party against people with full parties, your additional teammates always seem to be dead weight.:yuno:
3. 80% of the time you play against a full party with a team of lone wolves, you've lost the game.Drack
4. This isn't team deathmatch. So stop running towards the enemies and help me capture the damn base. :dumb:
5. Went 40-4 in TDM. Got MOAB. Still lost. :megusta:
6. Great teamwork. Drack You must login or register to view this content.
7. In SND, you kill 5 people on the opposing team and die. You watch as the last guy kills off the rest of your team. :y:
8. For some reason, you're the only one that's actually playing for the objective; not kills. :fyea:
9. You have a straight-on target and start shooting him. Your teammate bumps you, causing your screen to "lag" and screwing you over. :dumb:
10. When you notice that your teammates are playing split-screen, you're f**ked. Enzo
11. Use assassin? No thx, my teammates close by keep me tracked on the enemy radar at all times. :mudkip:
12. I only died because he saw my teammate. :dumb:
13. Joining a game half way through against a 6 man party and your team is constantly being dominated. :dumb:
14. When your teammate takes the bomb in SND and dies on enemy territory. Enzo
If you have one to share, let me know and I'll put it up. :megusta: :y:

BUT FEAR NOT!
Have no friends online to play with? :dumb:
Are you forever alone? :fa:

Here's the solution to your problems!
Plan A
Here's what you do whenever you're playing alone. Throughout games, try to find and invite OTHER pro lone wolves on your team who have to suffer just like you. Eventually you'll build up a pro party consisted of lone wolves. :mudkip:
Plan B
No one seems to join your party. You are truly forever alone. :fa:
You can:

1. Convert to an asshole and screw up your team for your own entertainment, because after all the shit you've gone through, you probably deserve to do so. (WARNING: Hating leads to more haters, am I right haters?) Here's a good start for you douchebags: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Continue your path as a lone wolf, because you're just that much of a badass. Honestly, who needs friends right? They only slow you down from your radical goals. Pussy weaklings.

3. Realize that MW3 is ruining your life and only brings you frustration. Sell the game, and buy something else you believe would be worth your time.

4. Play mercenary. No parties are allowed so the leveling field is usually evened out. "usually"

I went 24-2 in SND my team still lossed yesterday
01-29-2012, 03:15 PM #62
That sir. Is true...my teammates have like 6-7 kills and i have 36...getiing reapers like a baws! Winky Winky Reaper:lol:Enzo
01-29-2012, 03:32 PM #63
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
Still the Best Thread xD
Yesterday i went 43-9 on Domination my Team Noobs goes 12-23 >_<
I was getting A and in front of me was a Enemy okay i think that guy behinde me will get him but **** no he trys to get his carepackage he dropped and got killed by the enemy and i also >_<
01-29-2012, 04:22 PM #64
LOL whoever bumped this, it is the first time I agree with a bumping of an old thread. That was an awesome read.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo