04-24-2014, 11:56 PM #1
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well recently, I bought a ps4 and I downloaded many games from the store, some accounts I game shared with that I changed passwords so I don't lose the content(which I shouldn't have)
I got banned for hi-jacking accounts as I phoned them up.
They said it's a permanent ban. I'm from the uk
Is it possible for me to use my warranty for the console to get a new unit if I say that my ps4 is not reading disks or something, or will they have terminated the warranty for the serial of my console?
Any help or suggestions would be great.
Thank you.
Last edited by xSONY_NGUx ; 04-25-2014 at 12:04 AM.
04-24-2014, 11:58 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by NGUx View Post
Well recently, I bought a ps4 and I downloaded many games from the store, some accounts I game shared with that I changed passwords so I don't lose the content(which I shouldn't have)
I got banned for hi-jacking accounts as I phoned them up.
They said it's a permanent ban. I'm from the uk
Is it possible for me to use my warranty for the console to get a new unit if I say that my ps4 is not reading disks or something or will they have terminated the warranty for the serial of my console?
Any help or suggestions would be great.
Thank you.

They will still send you your PS4 if they think it's working fine lol, unless you break your hard drive or blu ray which could possibly make your warranty not valid.
04-25-2014, 12:00 AM #3
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
They will still send you your PS4 if they think it's working fine lol, unless you break your hard drive or blu ray which could possibly make your warranty not valid.

Alright you know any safe method where the warranty will be still in contact :p
04-25-2014, 12:08 AM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by NGUx View Post
Alright you know any safe method where the warranty will be still in contact :p

Yeah well I don't know any way hahaha, it involves opening the PS4 :(
04-25-2014, 12:12 AM #5
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Right, hope someone else can help or suggest any information, thanks
04-25-2014, 10:24 AM #6
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
Make it overheatblock vent and stuff then leave it on.
04-25-2014, 04:08 PM #7
buy a new ps3 console and go home swap ps4 back and make sure you keep recite then take it back say i want refund
04-25-2014, 04:11 PM #8
Cesei
Banned
Yeah that should work, they recently ban one of my accounts for no reason at all good thing there investigating to unban it. Sony is a mess.
04-25-2014, 04:11 PM #9
dario1414
I am error
take out the harddrive and drop till it wont work.
04-25-2014, 04:24 PM #10
_Nightwing
Gym leader
They never send you the same console, even if it's working. I don't know where the poster above gets his info. Call them up and say it's spitting out your discs. They will send you a prepaid box to ship it in and then once they receive it, they'll send you a new one in it's original box without the cables, controller and the bar code on the box. (I've sent mine in before, just in case you're wondering.)

Edit: P.S. They will try to troubleshoot it over the phone before saying it needs to be sent in. Just pretend your doing what the guy on the phone is telling you to do and tell him it's still ejecting the discs. Make sure you deactivate your main PS4 account before sending it in.
Last edited by _Nightwing ; 04-25-2014 at 04:29 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo