04-24-2014, 11:56 PM #1
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well recently, I bought a ps4 and I downloaded many games from the store, some accounts I game shared with that I changed passwords so I don't lose the content(which I shouldn't have)
I got banned for hi-jacking accounts as I phoned them up.
They said it's a permanent ban. I'm from the uk
Is it possible for me to use my warranty for the console to get a new unit if I say that my ps4 is not reading disks or something, or will they have terminated the warranty for the serial of my console?
Any help or suggestions would be great.
Thank you.
Last edited by xSONY_NGUx ; 04-25-2014 at 12:04 AM.
04-25-2014, 07:05 PM #11
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Originally posted by Nightwing View Post
They never send you the same console, even if it's working. I don't know where the poster above gets his info. Call them up and say it's spitting out your discs. They will send you a prepaid box to ship it in and then once they receive it, they'll send you a new one in it's original box without the cables, controller and the bar code on the box. (I've sent mine in before, just in case you're wondering.)

Edit: P.S. They will try to troubleshoot it over the phone before saying it needs to be sent in. Just pretend your doing what the guy on the phone is telling you to do and tell him it's still ejecting the discs. Make sure you deactivate your main PS4 account before sending it in.

Did you get a new one using this method? Also did your ps4 spit CDs out because mine doesn't, so will I have to or not?
Last edited by xSONY_NGUx ; 04-25-2014 at 07:09 PM.
04-25-2014, 07:05 PM #12
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Originally posted by dario1414 View Post
take out the harddrive and drop till it wont work.

And your saying the warranty will be still valid and it covers this issue?
04-25-2014, 07:07 PM #13
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Originally posted by RADDY1993 View Post
Make it overheatblock vent and stuff then leave it on.

Does the warranty cover this issue?
04-25-2014, 07:16 PM #14
dario1414
I am error
Yes!!
04-26-2014, 12:11 AM #15
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Still unsure, suggestions would be great :(
04-26-2014, 01:54 AM #16
zecaben
League Champion
Originally posted by NGUx View Post
Well recently, I bought a ps4 and I downloaded many games from the store, some accounts I game shared with that I changed passwords so I don't lose the content(which I shouldn't have)
I got banned for hi-jacking accounts as I phoned them up.
They said it's a permanent ban. I'm from the uk
Is it possible for me to use my warranty for the console to get a new unit if I say that my ps4 is not reading disks or something, or will they have terminated the warranty for the serial of my console?
Any help or suggestions would be great.
Thank you.

the same thing happened to my ps3 :(
04-26-2014, 01:26 PM #17
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Still need suggestions :(
04-27-2014, 02:01 AM #18
dario1414
I am error
Originally posted by NGUx View Post
Still need suggestions :(

My suggestion is to way a month because that happen to my friend. The story. my when into my account and change every so I call sony and said that they hack my account. they gave me my account back and two day later they banned my friend ps3. So my friend call sony and they told him is ps3 was banned for a month for doing something with an a account. Sorry for the bad spelling
04-28-2014, 12:02 AM #19
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
That doesn't help my situation :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo