04-24-2014, 11:56 PM #1
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well recently, I bought a ps4 and I downloaded many games from the store, some accounts I game shared with that I changed passwords so I don't lose the content(which I shouldn't have)
I got banned for hi-jacking accounts as I phoned them up.
They said it's a permanent ban. I'm from the uk
Is it possible for me to use my warranty for the console to get a new unit if I say that my ps4 is not reading disks or something, or will they have terminated the warranty for the serial of my console?
Any help or suggestions would be great.
Thank you.
Last edited by xSONY_NGUx ; 04-25-2014 at 12:04 AM.
04-28-2014, 10:15 AM #20
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by NGUx View Post
Well recently, I bought a ps4 and I downloaded many games from the store, some accounts I game shared with that I changed passwords so I don't lose the content(which I shouldn't have)
Is it possible for me to use my warranty for the console to get a new unit if I say that my ps4 is not reading disks or something, or will they have terminated the warranty for the serial of my console?
Thank you.

Gamesharing lol do you need to ask about the ban. sony hate this, they will ban straight away they find out.

lesson learnt id say.

you could claim warranty yeah, but it could be tracked if they have any problems, so its up to your taking the risk, your account, if you havent tried it already, could be perm banned too.
04-28-2014, 03:11 PM #21
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Well overheating issue, does the 1 year warranty cover this?
04-29-2014, 02:15 AM #22
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Well recently, I bought a ps4 and I downloaded many games from the store, some accounts I game shared with that I changed passwords so I don't lose the content(which I shouldn't have)
Thank you.

thats what you get for stealing other ppls account in the 1st place bro. and even if you get a new console your account is banned as well.

but sony will look at the said console you say is over heating and they will try it and see if they can fix it. if nothing is wrong they will send it back to you.
04-30-2014, 01:06 PM #23
LightModz
League Champion
Thank you.

i dont understand why they would ban your system ID preventing you from doing anything just for changing somones password... i find that really hard to believe. after all it is against the rules to send you a email and password via PSN even if it is a fake one they WILL be perm banned for that but it will only be a account ban, so im wondering if it is only a account ban your having... try to format the PS4 system and make a new account and see if game disks work properly.
04-30-2014, 03:14 PM #24
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Originally posted by LightModz View Post
i dont understand why they would ban your system ID preventing you from doing anything just for changing somones password... i find that really hard to believe. after all it is against the rules to send you a email and password via PSN even if it is a fake one they WILL be perm banned for that but it will only be a account ban, so im wondering if it is only a account ban your having... try to format the PS4 system and make a new account and see if game disks work properly.

They said your banned for hi-jacking accounts, it's a system permanent ban he said, I dropped the call after that, I'm trying to use my warranty for a new unit but you guys ain't helping lol. My account is not banned and there is nothing wrong with my ps4 apart from it being banned so I'm trying to get it damaged so it won't turn on or something in a way that warranty is still valid..
04-30-2014, 03:31 PM #25
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
take it to gamestop and get as much for it as you can while you can. then buy a new or used one from them at another location. no way around the ban. good luck.

p.s. take the store credit. you get more. and be sure to have a gamestop card as well.

They said your banned for hi-jacking accounts, it's a system permanent ban he said, I dropped the call after that, I'm trying to use my warranty for a new unit but you guys ain't helping lol. My account is not banned and there is nothing wrong with my ps4 apart from it being banned so I'm trying to get it damaged so it won't turn on or something in a way that warranty is still valid..
05-01-2014, 07:14 AM #26
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
take it to gamestop and get as much for it as you can while you can. then buy a new or used one from them at another location. no way around the ban. good luck.

p.s. take the store credit. you get more. and be sure to have a gamestop card as well.

I'm from the U.K, there's no gamestop here :(
05-01-2014, 09:28 AM #27
Thats what you get for gamesharing.
05-02-2014, 01:03 AM #28
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Originally posted by Tyler1995 View Post
Thats what you get for gamesharing.

:( help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo