04-24-2014, 11:56 PM #1
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well recently, I bought a ps4 and I downloaded many games from the store, some accounts I game shared with that I changed passwords so I don't lose the content(which I shouldn't have)
I got banned for hi-jacking accounts as I phoned them up.
They said it's a permanent ban. I'm from the uk
Is it possible for me to use my warranty for the console to get a new unit if I say that my ps4 is not reading disks or something, or will they have terminated the warranty for the serial of my console?
Any help or suggestions would be great.
Thank you.
Last edited by xSONY_NGUx ; 04-25-2014 at 12:04 AM.
05-02-2014, 01:26 AM #29
AFG
The One and Only
Yeah I would sell/trade your system, but if you bought warranty from a local store that would allow you to return it, then that's what I would do.
05-02-2014, 03:21 PM #30
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Originally posted by Pure View Post
Yeah I would sell/trade your system, but if you bought warranty from a local store that would allow you to return it, then that's what I would do.

Only got warranty from sony for 1 year on me so what should I do?
05-03-2014, 10:18 AM #31
_Nightwing
Gym leader
Originally posted by NGUx View Post
Did you get a new one using this method? Also did your ps4 spit CDs out because mine doesn't, so will I have to or not?

Yes, I received a new one. No, it wasn't spitting out the discs. I had an issue with some Blu-ray movies not reading. Which after I received the new one, I realized it had nothing to do with the hardware but the software. Better to be safe then sorry, I guess, lol.
Last edited by _Nightwing ; 05-03-2014 at 10:21 AM.
05-10-2014, 12:41 AM #32
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Originally posted by Nightwing View Post
Yes, I received a new one. No, it wasn't spitting out the discs. I had an issue with some Blu-ray movies not reading. Which after I received the new one, I realized it had nothing to do with the hardware but the software. Better to be safe then sorry, I guess, lol.

Lool :(
05-14-2014, 08:33 AM #33
Alt
Banned
Try and send your console back or say it has a fault with it. Just BS your way to get a new PS4 lol.
06-10-2014, 06:32 PM #34
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Lol thanks :(
07-23-2014, 11:38 AM #35
Well recently, I bought a ps4 and I downloaded many games from the store, some accounts I game shared with that I changed passwords so I don't lose the content(which I shouldn't have)
I got banned for hi-jacking accounts as I phoned them up.
They said it's a permanent ban. I'm from the uk
Is it possible for me to use my warranty for the console to get a new unit if I say that my ps4 is not reading disks or something, or will they have terminated the warranty for the serial of my console?
Any help or suggestions would be great.
Thank you.

What did you end up doing bro?
My psn store is banned on my ps4, fck knows why.
Could be because my account is banned.. Idk.
07-24-2014, 08:21 PM #36
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Originally posted by SavageRising View Post
What did you end up doing bro?
My psn store is banned on my ps4, fck knows why.
Could be because my account is banned.. Idk.

Nothing, gonna just sell or damage it so I can use warranty... If not buy a new console soon... :p
07-24-2014, 08:23 PM #37
Cesei
Banned
Nothing, gonna just sell or damage it so I can use warranty... If not buy a new console soon... :p

Just tell them you got a fan issue they'll replace it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo