04-24-2014, 11:56 PM #1
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well recently, I bought a ps4 and I downloaded many games from the store, some accounts I game shared with that I changed passwords so I don't lose the content(which I shouldn't have)
I got banned for hi-jacking accounts as I phoned them up.
They said it's a permanent ban. I'm from the uk
Is it possible for me to use my warranty for the console to get a new unit if I say that my ps4 is not reading disks or something, or will they have terminated the warranty for the serial of my console?
Any help or suggestions would be great.
Thank you.
Last edited by xSONY_NGUx ; 04-25-2014 at 12:04 AM.
07-29-2014, 03:58 PM #38
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Originally posted by Impacts View Post
Just tell them you got a fan issue they'll replace it.

What could i say about the fan?
09-21-2014, 02:48 PM #39
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
I'm still banned, what should I do? :$
10-01-2014, 03:21 PM #40
SpiderBish
Big Daddy
You modded a ps4? Lol
10-02-2014, 09:18 PM #41
xSONY_NGUx
||| Modding TEAM |||
Read the first post Not Happy or Sad
10-02-2014, 09:28 PM #42
Bro, If You Say Its Not Reading Discs They Test It. And First Thing They Do Is They Start The Console And Test If Its Online
10-10-2014, 03:46 PM #43
I know a friend who has gotten his PS3 banned a couple times. He goes into his local GameStop buys a PS3, goes home swaps the barcodes on the back, packs up the banned PS3 and goes back to gamestop and gets a refund. I'm not saying do this but it does work I'm sure PS4 won't be any different.
10-11-2014, 08:49 PM #44
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by NGUx View Post
Well recently, I bought a ps4 and I downloaded many games from the store, some accounts I game shared with that I changed passwords so I don't lose the content(which I shouldn't have)
I got banned for hi-jacking accounts as I phoned them up.
They said it's a permanent ban. I'm from the uk
Is it possible for me to use my warranty for the console to get a new unit if I say that my ps4 is not reading disks or something, or will they have terminated the warranty for the serial of my console?
Any help or suggestions would be great.
Thank you.

Any update on this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo