10-03-2015, 06:01 PM #1
.EXE
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Says In The Title, will ther be? if there is does that mean there will be kind of different e3 flasher ?Ninja

The following user thanked .EXE for this useful post:

KingzOFAllModz
10-08-2015, 12:11 PM #11
Im sure in due time somebody will figure out how to fully JB the Ps4, if they do though i for 1 hope they just keep it to there self we have a long wait time till PS5 or whatever then next gen will be and i definitely am not ready for this console to be totally ruined as far as any Legit Mp play, don't get me wrong i enjoyed a fully JB Ps3 but it totally ended competitive online play IMO and we were a lot closer to the PS4 then we are right now to seeing any form of next gen So i didn't see it as a HUGE deal, my hopes are that we can wait at least a few years till we kill off some of the enjoyment that the PS4 has to offer, that's my opinion though.
10-08-2015, 01:58 PM #12
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Specter View Post
There's already code execution and unsigned packages on the ps4 on fw 1.76 via the webkit exploit, if you want you can go take a look at the POC and ROP (it's pretty complex). There was a key leak about a week ago, I don't know how legit it was, seemed to be. Anyone familiar with exploitation knows that nothing is without bugs, this is why developers started focusing on patching the exploits themselves. But even Sony had a weakness, and it allowed cturt and others to gain code execution on the system, so progress is being made. Does this mean a jailbreak is 100% going to be released? No, but "never" is a pretty strong word when this much progress has been made.

If you're curious on how exploitation works (mind you the PS scene is way out of the scope of my threads), you can check out my You must login or register to view this content. as well as my You must login or register to view this content..

Maybe... The PS4 is on 3.00... I think it would break the internet if it was Jailbroken on 3.55 againHappy
10-08-2015, 03:04 PM #13
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by jasonthomas97 View Post
Says In The Title, will ther be? if there is does that mean there will be kind of different e3 flasher ?Ninja

Theres always that curious person out there..thats all I can say :wato:
10-10-2015, 04:54 PM #14
Never say Never
10-12-2015, 04:18 AM #15
If something can be engineered it can be reversed engineered.

The following 6 users say thank you to Andyiglesias1 for this useful post:

PSNServices, robert1981, SWAT CLAN, TEXAS24_ReStEr, XenonLegend, You Wot M8?
10-12-2015, 04:03 PM #16
Default Avatar
Kas
It's of course a possibility, but right now it seems slim. Just remember that no matter how secure someone makes something, there's always a way to break into it.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kas for this useful post:

CodfatherKilla, SWAT CLAN
10-12-2015, 06:26 PM #17
Originally posted by jasonthomas97 View Post
Says In The Title, will ther be? if there is does that mean there will be kind of different e3 flasher ?Ninja

Most likely will be hardware mod. But we're likely to see a vita jailbreak in the next year or two! Vita trophy hacks are nice :p And people can finally get the plat on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. I mean there's always the chances a vita cid could work on ps3?

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

LaughTracks
10-16-2015, 02:20 AM #18
There will never be a jailbreak if everyone just waits for one to come out. I don't understand why people keep their research so private? Team work makes the dream work
10-16-2015, 07:10 AM #19
energie93
Bounty hunter
We just need Patience! They sad the same thing when ps3/xbox360 came out ^No way tht they will mod them^. But then slowly it came out. However im more interested in free games then actually modding, so we dont ruin online experience. Every new hardware has a little hole in its security, we just need some new Geohot in action...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo