10-03-2015, 06:01 PM #1
.EXE
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Says In The Title, will ther be? if there is does that mean there will be kind of different e3 flasher ?Ninja

The following user thanked .EXE for this useful post:

KingzOFAllModz
11-05-2015, 12:43 PM #38
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Hand View Post
I doubt it would be a software exploit if the PS4 should be Jailbroken... rather a hardware exploit like the Jtag for Xbox. Also the amount of lawsuits they will face wouldn't even be worth it...

Sony will get over it Smile if they knew that we are already pirating games then they wouldn't care as much.
11-05-2015, 01:10 PM #39
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by DEXBLUD23 View Post
Sony will get over it Smile if they knew that we are already pirating games then they wouldn't care as much.

That's the only reason Sony wants to stop this... they don't care about people modding games and so on... only that people are pirating them you see... I mean though let's enjoy gaming for what it is now... I don't own a PS4 but if I do I don't want to see it get destroyed with modders :p
11-05-2015, 01:57 PM #40
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Hand View Post
That's the only reason Sony wants to stop this... they don't care about people modding games and so on... only that people are pirating them you see... I mean though let's enjoy gaming for what it is now... I don't own a PS4 but if I do I don't want to see it get destroyed with modders :p

I'm surprised they only care about pirating lol, and I want the ps4 to be legit for as long as possible. But there is developers constantly working on a jailbreak.
11-05-2015, 05:19 PM #41
DjPolloOutbreak
Do a barrel roll!
Actually there is going to be a jailbreak in a year from now but in christmas 2016 lol.
11-05-2015, 05:28 PM #42
DjPolloOutbreak
Do a barrel roll!
Actually a jailbreak is coming next year in December 2016 I hope ya get ready to f shyt up lmfao I no I am. Believe me or not is coming out.
11-06-2015, 03:10 AM #43
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by DjPolloOutbreak View Post
Actually a jailbreak is coming next year in December 2016 I hope ya get ready to f shyt up lmfao I no I am. Believe me or not is coming out.

/: /: /: /: /:
11-07-2015, 10:36 AM #44
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by jasonthomas97 View Post
Says In The Title, will ther be? if there is does that mean there will be kind of different e3 flasher ?Ninja

Yes There Will Be BroWinky Winky
11-16-2015, 04:58 PM #45
When there is! That's when I'll get a ps4! Wohooo
11-17-2015, 08:49 AM #46
lalo1996
Bounty hunter
Only if geohot came back and started messing with the systems security but he promised to never mess with sonys security system but don't let your hopes down it will happen in the futures there is no such thing as a. 100% secure system there always that one chance you just gotta wait

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo