10-03-2015, 06:01 PM #1
.EXE
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Says In The Title, will ther be? if there is does that mean there will be kind of different e3 flasher ?Ninja

The following user thanked .EXE for this useful post:

KingzOFAllModz
10-16-2015, 08:15 AM #20
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by energie93 View Post
We just need Patience! They sad the same thing when ps3/xbox360 came out ^No way tht they will mod them^. But then slowly it came out. However im more interested in free games then actually modding, so we dont ruin online experience. Every new hardware has a little hole in its security, we just need some new Geohot in action...

Don't think anyone will be idiotic enough to try and release a Jailbreak and face all legal issues... Specter actually created a thread on software exploitation... on my signature you can find his thread there...
10-16-2015, 01:09 PM #21
We just need Patience! They sad the same thing when ps3/xbox360 came out ^No way tht they will mod them^. But then slowly it came out. However im more interested in free games then actually modding, so we dont ruin online experience. Every new hardware has a little hole in its security, we just need some new Geohot in action...

I'm definitely not saying it will never be modded... Theres a decent amount of progress on 1.76 or w/e (I'm sure that webkit code executions has limitations as fuck). What I'm saying is that if everyone just shared their research publicly, we'd probably be somewhere by now. Geohot has gotten a lot of criticism for coming into the ps3 scene and taking bits of everyone's 'private' research to make that infamous 3.55 jailbreak.
10-16-2015, 01:36 PM #22
energie93
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xXcameronXx View Post
I'm definitely not saying it will never be modded... Theres a decent amount of progress on 1.76 or w/e (I'm sure that webkit code executions has limitations as fuck). What I'm saying is that if everyone just shared their research publicly, we'd probably be somewhere by now. Geohot has gotten a lot of criticism for coming into the ps3 scene and taking bits of everyone's 'private' research to make that infamous 3.55 jailbreak.

at least he did something. If not Will be Here asking 4 a ps3 jailbreak XD
10-16-2015, 01:39 PM #23
energie93
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hand View Post
Don't think anyone will be idiotic enough to try and release a Jailbreak and face all legal issues... Specter actually created a thread on software exploitation... on my signature you can find his thread there...

Idiots are everywhere in the world. Someone Will do that.
10-17-2015, 08:57 AM #24
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Idiots are everywhere in the world. Someone Will do that.

When the time is right... if it should happen it will be all over NGU... I wonder how much the CIDs would cost $40 Happy
10-18-2015, 07:38 PM #25
When the time is right... if it should happen it will be all over NGU... I wonder how much the CIDs would cost $40 Happy

Hopefully by that time, I can afford a second PS4, so I can trophy hack :/
10-19-2015, 07:49 AM #26
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
Hopefully by that time, I can afford a second PS4, so I can trophy hack :/

If a Jailbreak does happen soon... I do believe the ban rates will be extremely high...
10-19-2015, 08:36 AM #27
If a Jailbreak does happen soon... I do believe the ban rates will be extremely high...

If folder method is same as on PS3, I'd prolly just download/buy as many ps4 games as I can, and extract the folders for safekeeping till such a thing as "disable syscall" or similar exists, lol.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Helping-Hand
10-20-2015, 06:03 AM #28
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
Most likely will be hardware mod. But we're likely to see a vita jailbreak in the next year or two! Vita trophy hacks are nice :p And people can finally get the plat on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. I mean there's always the chances a vita cid could work on ps3?

In fact, there is a PSP emulator built inside the Ps Vita. the exploit is called TN-V and its a PSP inside a Vita basically. See how we get the PSP CIDS? We do the same but the in the PSP of the vita.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo