10-03-2015, 06:01 PM #1
.EXE
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Says In The Title, will ther be? if there is does that mean there will be kind of different e3 flasher ?Ninja

The following user thanked .EXE for this useful post:

KingzOFAllModz
12-02-2015, 11:51 PM #56
dwi_745$$$
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by GamerBoss912 View Post
Man AnyThing Can Be Hacked Trust Me Sony As Week Asf .

i Believe it Will Be A Hack Comeing Christmas Thats A Promise Sony Ps4 Will Be Took Down Happy

Not week Lmao its weak and sure hope so, Good post btw.
12-11-2015, 02:12 PM #57
KingzOFAllModz
Pokemon Trainer
i know a typo i was smokeing in was high asf Happy
12-11-2015, 11:15 PM #58
KINGDOM HEARTS3
Do a barrel roll!
theres is jailbreak but only on brazil
12-11-2015, 11:16 PM #59
Originally posted by KINGDOM
theres is jailbreak but only on brazil

nah. they had a way to pirate games from one system to another.
12-11-2015, 11:36 PM #60
KINGDOM HEARTS3
Do a barrel roll!
will you explain this ?You must login or register to view this content.
12-12-2015, 06:35 AM #61
Originally posted by KINGDOM
will you explain this ?You must login or register to view this content.

What about it?
It is simply a developer console...
12-14-2015, 05:29 AM #62
PlainOldMe-101
Bounty hunter
Well, Dragoss91, it's not beyond possibility to do something with a software/hardware hyrbid man-in-the-middle cludge in any context (it's one of the oldest methods of intercepting data and rewriting alternative data to pass on as legit), but exactly what you can achieve with those methods is highly limited. After all, you have kinda got to do at least some of the same analysis work that a proper pre-jailbreak exploit hunt will require, and to a limited end.

It's no different to how you could MITM bypass the security on a VW FMU, by plugging in a microcontroller based cludge that took data going to and from the FMU and rewriting it for passing the the other logic devices in the chain, but it was incredibly limited compared to a full-blown chipping of the later FMU (not sure that was ever achieved in a DIY fashion, chipping the FMU/EMU) and came with unintentional conseqences (it ferked up the econometer metering in that example of MITM rewriting). But even then, those who created the cludge module still had to intercept/capture data and reverse engineer it's structure to achieve anything in the first place.

So in short, anything is possible, but the quick win rapid attempts are likely to be limited at best or barely worth the effort. We are talking about a non quick-win to achieve anything.

As for what Kingdom Hearts3 revealed - a developer console isn't much of thing unless you know how to use it, what's it's actually interacting with etc. It's merely a tool, and a tool is a dead lump of engineered material in the hands of those who aint familiar with such things.

As for the comment about a pending hack inside a week on the Sony platform, whilst it's entirely possible - i won't hold my breath waiting on anything useful or constructive coming out of it rapidly (if at all). I recall the last 'christmas' revelation on a NG console appeared to have more bragging rights value than delivered anything that progressed the breaking of NG console garden wall security. As for the XB1 SDK leak, again, it was a bit of a toothless bragging opportunity to those who did leak it, as it was kinda like an incomplete tool without a developer-authorised console to exploit reverse engineering through development exploitation to break the beast.

All in all, i'm not saying there won't be movement to happen over the Christmas/New Year period - but if people are going to hold their breath on the off chance of a major breakthrough that chain-reacts into a much faster development of hacks and removing/bypassing the garden wall, i suspect a lot of those people who hold their breath will be disappointed and worse off (hypothetically worse off for a case of hypothetical oxygen deprivation).

Remember, whilst NG and PG consoles are totally different animals 'genetically', with the later evolved stuff having a more potentially widespread scope for use of cross platform existing tools to work in conjunction with, the bit in the middle (the break and exploit bit) that it all hangs on - is as notoriously slow as the essence of how is common regardless of platform.
12-14-2015, 03:34 PM #63
eizey3
Gym leader
Originally posted by Kam View Post
110% No. They learned their lesson and will never allow this to happen again.

Maybe 110% Is Down To 90% Right Now Bro
12-14-2015, 04:10 PM #64
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by eizey3 View Post
Maybe 110% Is Down To 90% Right Now Bro

That was before CTurt had found the possibility recently.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo