07-05-2012, 10:53 PM #1
Dingus98
[move]fuk up m8[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i have a choice of either the iphone, or galaxy s3. which one should i get and why? thanks Smile
08-20-2012, 11:16 AM #11
iOS will never be as up to date as android is..
08-20-2012, 01:09 PM #12
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Dingus98 View Post
Hey guys i have a choice of either the iphone, or galaxy s3. which one should i get and why? thanks Smile

S3. Why? Just because. That's all =D
08-20-2012, 03:57 PM #13
InHell
[move] WobbleLand [/move]
s3 Way better then the iphone (My opinion) Smile
08-21-2012, 09:06 AM #14
today i will buy s 3 i already have iphone 4s and Bold 9930 now will try the s 3 and i will tell u which one is better
08-21-2012, 11:17 AM #15
iphone imo Happy
08-21-2012, 11:31 AM #16
xFra96
Haxor!
S3 !! Iphone is only a mark S3 is less expensive and for now is one o the best phone better than iPhone
08-21-2012, 11:38 AM #17
iPhone. because it is superior in EVERY way. I would even take an original iPhone over an android.

The following 2 users groaned at sumpunk for this awful post:

-Smurf-, iNK Shot
08-21-2012, 12:06 PM #18
iNK Shot
Why Can't I Be MVP?
Originally posted by sumpunk View Post
iPhone. because it is superior in EVERY way. I would even take an original iPhone over an android.

Hahahaha no.

Iphone has better apps and....well no,that's all I got.

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

As someone who has both, the S3 wins in pretty much every way excluding the apps.

Faster camera,can burst faster app v app.
More CPU especially when you overclock.
Battery life is even better and it's an Android! :O
Better screen.
Thinner/lighter

I could go on but there is no point,if you want the BEST out of your phone,get the S3.
For the casual tele choose the Iphone

The following user thanked iNK Shot for this useful post:

-Smurf-
08-21-2012, 12:11 PM #19
-Smurf-
Are you high?
People that are saying the iphone and ios is so much better are just fanboys, the majority of people that would buy the iphone over the s3 just like it because they think it's cool because they know people that have it and it looks good, not because it's a better product. The same applies to pretty much every product apple has released. I had an iphone 4 and recently upgraded to an s3, the only thing that's better with ios is the appstore/itunes. Apart from that you're just paying more money for a slower processor, smaller screen and less customisation. I would wait to see until the iphone 5 comes out though, who knows it could be better but it will most likely just be a rip off. Also remember that the s3 is getting an update to android 4.1 soon so that's going to improve it significantly. There are also new phones such as the galaxy note 2 to consider, just search around and see what one suits you best. But personally I know what phone makes the most sense.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo