07-05-2012, 10:53 PM #1
Dingus98
[move]fuk up m8[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i have a choice of either the iphone, or galaxy s3. which one should i get and why? thanks Smile
08-21-2012, 12:42 PM #20
Originally posted by iNK
As someone who has both

i bought an s3 to give it a go. just like i did with the original galaxy s. i just cant get into the phone nor the os.

Originally posted by Smurf
because they know people that have it

i bought the 3G when it was released (would have bought the original but it wasn't released here) and have bought every iPhone since. I was the first person within my "circle" to get one. some of my friends have taken my advice and bought them, some haven't. the ones who did, love it and wouldn't go anywhere else. 2 that went with android regretted it and bought an iphone straight after their contracts ran out. there are a few left behind on android still and i do feel for them :P
slower processor

might be slower in spec numbers, but the way it is utilised it performs extremely well.
smaller screen

i will admit that if they increased the screen size too much i wouldn't upgrade. i like being able to have it in my pocket. i don't wanna have to buy a back pack to carry a phone around. the only reason someone could really want a larger screen is to watch videos. i don't normally use my iPhone to watch videos. i have multiple iPads, laptops, desktops, led, lcd and plasma screens in each living room and bedroom of my house for that. i did however use it for youtube a couple of times as a novelty factor. it was fine. i could see what i was watching and a few extra mm ain't gonna make it any better. phones aren't made for watching feature length movies and shit.
customisation

this did used to be annoying. i used to jailbreak for almost that reason exclusively. these days i dont have winterboard or dreamboard installed for themes. the most customisation i do is five icon dock and fcsb.
sbsettings is the one thing that is missing from a stock iPhone though. but considering a jailbreak fixes that i'm happy. it's no different to an android user needing to root their device in order to install a tweak.
as for fanboyism, i'm probably as much of an apple fanboy as you are an android fanboy. lol.
each to their own though.
08-21-2012, 01:09 PM #21
3HUNNA
Splicer
Wait till the new iPhone drops in September.
08-21-2012, 01:38 PM #22
Invalld
Bounty hunter
Galaxy s3 for sure personally for me iPhone dosent compete
08-21-2012, 05:39 PM #23
-Smurf-
Are you high?
i'm not an android fanboy, I just have the sense to know what's better and gives more value for money. I have a macbook pro which I'm on right now and I'm telling you it's probably the most over priced thing i've ever bought, same with the iphone. I got it because I stupidly thought it was cool, not because it's a good product, it's pretty average. Anyway, you're missing the point, you're saying the iphone has everything you need it to have e.g processor (even though it has less than half the power of the s3) and the screen ( it's actually 1.3 inches different, not a few mm, which is a huge difference for a handheld device. I can't even text on an iphone because my hands are too big). But why wouldn't you just pay less for something that does pretty much everything better. Plus even when you jailbreak an iphone you still don't get anywhere near as much customisation as you do with a rooted s3.
08-21-2012, 05:46 PM #24
galaxy is way better
08-21-2012, 09:21 PM #25
iNK Shot
Why Can't I Be MVP?
Originally posted by sumpunk View Post
i bought an s3 to give it a go. just like i did with the original galaxy s. i just cant get into the phone nor the os.

i bought the 3G when it was released (would have bought the original but it wasn't released here) and have bought every iPhone since. I was the first person within my "circle" to get one. some of my friends have taken my advice and bought them, some haven't. the ones who did, love it and wouldn't go anywhere else. 2 that went with android regretted it and bought an iphone straight after their contracts ran out. there are a few left behind on android still and i do feel for them :P

might be slower in spec numbers, but the way it is utilised it performs extremely well.

Did they get an Android or did they get a Galaxy3? Huge difference.

You need to overclock an S3 and put that shit beside a 4S. Have tissues from when go back to the 4s and cry over the dial up speed
08-22-2012, 10:47 AM #26
T RAW
Gym leader
It's all about the iPhone 4s !!!!
08-28-2012, 08:10 PM #27
i do no know about you. but i would probably go for iPhone 4s. since i have been using apple for a very long time i trust them. currently using iPhone 4.
09-26-2012, 11:09 PM #28
with apple you get what you pay for you know your gonna have a product that will last and take the abuse you give it my buddy had the 3s dropped it once and it was done didn't wanna start back up where as I've dropped my iPhone a couple times now and its still good

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo