06-19-2011, 07:20 AM #1
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, as I'm sure some of you have noticed, the Wii section doesn't get nearly as much attention as the PS3 and Xbox 360 sections. It seems like people believe that for some reason, the PS3 and Xbox 360 are better than the Wii.

Haha. Please :P

Let's remind ourselves that while the Wii may be different, that doesn't make it any worse. In fact, I can think of some pretty good reasons why the Wii could be considered better than the other consoles.

1) It's a lot cheaper.
2) It's completely backwards compatible.
3) It has games that you actually enjoy playing.
4) It's a family console.
5) The 10-year-olds playing multiplayer with you don't have microphones.
6) "Wii" is more fun to say. Try it.
7) Compatible with four different controllers.
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Wii started the whole "moving controller" craze.
9) They're super light, small, etc.
10) Friend Codes: No need to spend hours trying to think of a good screen name.
11) An online service that is free and isn't down for month-long-periods.
12) It's super easy to hack, enabling free games.
13) And, finally... Mario :fyea:

Anyways, those are just some of the reasons off the top of my head. I'm sure you can do better? Smile

And just because you disagree doesn't mean you need to spend a good 15 minutes typing up counter examples for each one. Go make useful posts elsewhere :p
Last edited by Saint Jimmy ; 06-19-2011 at 10:18 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Saint Jimmy for this useful post:

ajbinky, Ayanami, Callum., CBot, Classy., Clive, CristinaRawr, Eminem., Invalld, method1278, NeglectFate, TornadoCreator, UnoDeluxe, User Not Found, wite_guy, xInfiniteX, xMo, xShOtz, Xx_^^69^^_xX, ZeroK

The following 20 users groaned at Saint Jimmy for this awful post:

.JiampyPotter, Anthony, badiban, Boris Johnson, FlyingIrishMan, Girby2K11, gopher517, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, iNK Shot, JKLAZ, lilnatsfan44, Madison Taylor, Modus, Mr__Shalemari, Nummpty, ShottinG STarzz, streamwood, Superdry▪, x420XP
11-07-2011, 06:40 AM #119
And free dlc.

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Originally posted by Saint
Well, as I'm sure some of you have noticed, the Wii section doesn't get nearly as much attention as the PS3 and Xbox 360 sections. It seems like people believe that for some reason, the PS3 and Xbox 360 are better than the Wii.

Haha. Please :P

Let's remind ourselves that while the Wii may be different, that doesn't make it any worse. In fact, I can think of some pretty good reasons why the Wii could be considered better than the other consoles.

1) It's a lot cheaper.
2) It's completely backwards compatible.
3) It has games that you actually enjoy playing.
4) It's a family console.
5) The 10-year-olds playing multiplayer with you don't have microphones.
6) "Wii" is more fun to say. Try it.
7) Compatible with four different controllers.
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Wii started the whole "moving controller" craze.
9) They're super light, small, etc.
10) Friend Codes: No need to spend hours trying to think of a good screen name.
11) An online service that is free and isn't down for month-long-periods.
12) It's super easy to hack, enabling free games.
13) And, finally... Mario :fyea:

Anyways, those are just some of the reasons off the top of my head. I'm sure you can do better? Smile

And just because you disagree doesn't mean you need to spend a good 15 minutes typing up counter examples for each one. Go make useful posts elsewhere :p

About the wii codes i don't agree with that one.
I like gamertags more.
11-07-2011, 12:54 PM #120
wii... lmao
11-08-2011, 03:21 AM #121
thenewbigmack
Do a barrel roll!
Wii will never be better than ps3/xbox...

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr.Amitoz View Post
Wii Is awesome for having the horribly graphics, Lack on Frames per seconds and awesome 3rd party developers. Smile

agreed....

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cammmmy View Post
Playing a Wii makes you look like a fool :megusta:

and its awkward lol

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

The wii's graphics will also never be better...
11-17-2011, 06:05 AM #122
tdc10
Pokemon Trainer
actually the gamecube playablility has been taken out of newer wiis, i guess its wii slim!
11-18-2011, 08:11 PM #123
Look man,
Your reasons aren't as good as you think they are. Let's start with the reason of mic. Just mute whatever idiots you come across. Some of the people are useful to talk to anyway. If not, just mute them. Next, you say Wii started the motion controller craze. You lie. In 2004, Sony began developing the PS Move, but the end result was totally retarded. It worked okay, but was a little rusty. Plus the looks were so strange, nobody would buy it. They scrapped the controller and idea. For a couple years, anyway. Do your research before you say stuff. Moving on, Mario isn't a great reason. Yes, a while back the plumber in the red and blue suit saved the girl from a monkey on a construction site. Later, the same plumber goes out on his first real adventure to save the princess Peach from a giant turtle named Bowser. Yeah, those were the good days of Mario. At the moment, Mario has become totally screwed over. He is now a fat plumber in a red and blue suit who is still chasing the same girl, Peach, as he was 30 years ago. He has to get a life. BURN!!! Either way, Mario is out of date. Now let's be honest here, FPS on the Wii...sucks. It's horrible. Two of my favorite games are FPS which means neither are worth a **** on the Wii. My other favorites aren't even available on the Wii. Okay, fine, they won't get Infamous or LBP but dear god, and this goes to Sony too, WHY NOT TECHNO KITTY ADVENTURE?! But that's off topic, The PS3 is way better than the Wii and so is the Xbox360. Also the Sega Dreamcast. Yes, I dare say it. Sega. Dreamcast. A really old Sega system made famous for the original Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Shuffle. A numerous others, but those be my favorites. So, now that I have mercilessly picked apart your thread, I will finish by stabbing your thread one last time. You say it's good for families. What about 20 year olds like my brother who live alone? Or orphans? I am neither but I just love destroying your reasons because YOU ARE SO WRONG. :dance:
11-18-2011, 09:35 PM #124
I actually cannot tell if you're trolling ._.

I don't hate nintendo, N64 and Gamecube are some of the best consoles ever made :P
But anyway...:

1 It's cheaper (by 30 bucks) ?
3 It has games that you cannot play for more than 30 minutes.
4 It's a family console.??? I don't remember my family touching the wíi
5 it's only 10 year olds in the first place
6 I don't buy consoles so I can say the name
7 I think ps3 can have up to 6, I'm sure xbox can have more than 4
8 It's not a craze, it's a gimmic that lasted a couple of weeks
10 Noboby gives a damn about your screen name
11 an online service that is broken to start with......
Last edited by K5‎‎ ; 01-23-2012 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Typo
11-19-2011, 04:30 PM #125
I just use wii for netflix.
11-20-2011, 12:29 AM #126
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
Wii got Legend Of Zelda, Thats why I play wii! Happy
11-20-2011, 10:49 PM #127
HtD
Dark Knight
I gots a Wii& a PS3. Best 2 systems alive!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo