Post: News/Request: New GT5 tools being created to mod/hybrid cars
02-13-2013, 11:11 PM #1
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Check on GTPlanet, check on youtube
You can mod your GT5 save file to change the horsepower on the cars. I am dying to figure this out. Apparently it's done through hex with the GT5.0 file from your save (perhaps it has to be decrypted first) . I am going to begin experimenting now. If anyone gets on to something please share! And I will share any progress I make as well.
02-15-2013, 04:19 PM #20
-Skyline
Anonymous
Originally posted by slim355 View Post
Why don't you guys use Real-Time Memory editing to discover this stuff?
Also, each Car Body has a list of wheels it can have. If you change to a wheel it cannot have, it either soft-freezes the game or you have invisible wheels.

If I have enough spare cash lying around I'll buy myself a cheap (but mod-able) PS3 unit and have a look into real-time editing.
02-15-2013, 09:34 PM #21
slim355
You talkin to me?
BTW, sorry to be the biggest BuzzKillington of all time.
I'm not going to share my toolset & GT5 Workshop until this is patched. (Probably Soon 19th)

When I'm not working and have a chance to play PS3, GT5 is the only game I play.
Im also a top ten Time Trial Player, so I sure as phuck don't want people cheating me on the leaderboards.

If someone figures this stuff out (You are doing it the hardest way possible), well done.
I'm not trying to be 1337 fame whore. But I am itching to share the tools because its so much fukking fun, ripping around the place doing wheelies & having impossible cars nd shit fkkk fkkk fk, do i even lift bruh.. zeezbra am fawkin zeezbrruah.

Yea so, hopefully it's patched soon.
Last edited by slim355 ; 02-15-2013 at 09:38 PM.
02-15-2013, 09:37 PM #22
Davey
PC Master Race
I'm not going to share my toolset & GT5 Workshop until this is patched. (Probably Soon 19th)

When I'm not working and have a chance to play PS3, GT5 is the only game I play.
I also a top ten Time Trial Player, so I sure as phuck don't want people cheating me on the leaderboards.

If someone figures this stuff out (You are doing it the hardest way possible), well done.
I'm not trying to be 1337 fame whore. But I am itching to share the tools because its so much fukking fun, ripping around the place doing wheelies & having impossible cars nd shit fkkk fkkk fk, do i even lift bruh.. zeezbra am fawkin zeezbrruah.

it wont be fun anymore then D= and if they patch it u could make a new one anyways look at Mw2 :ha!:

The following user groaned Davey for this awful post:

Sheldon Cooper
02-15-2013, 10:10 PM #23

Im also a top ten Time Trial Player, so I sure as phuck don't want people cheating me on the leaderboards.

Is it possible to edit the min/max suspension values for each vehicle? so that stanced cars etc can be created. Phuk the 100k+ hp vehicles I've seen online.
02-15-2013, 11:11 PM #24
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy

While that is your choice and I respect it. It will get figured out soon enough anyways. I'm just incredibily frustrated I'm ignored every time I ask to even BORROW one of these cars. When I find a "3000HP civic only" room I'm kicked almost immediately by one of many 13-15 year old children who talk trash as they kick you - all while acting like discovered this.
02-15-2013, 11:41 PM #25
slim355
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by PounDJo0DoGz0r View Post
While that is your choice and I respect it. It will get figured out soon enough anyways. I'm just incredibily frustrated I'm ignored every time I ask to even BORROW one of these cars. When I find a "3000HP civic only" room I'm kicked almost immediately by one of many 13-15 year old children who talk trash as they kick you - all while acting like discovered this.

PM "schewterMcGavin" on PSN, ill add you 2moro morning dude. You can borrow glitch the cars you like.

The following 3 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

Davey, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Vectriixx
02-16-2013, 03:09 AM #26
-Skyline
Anonymous

Have you got a source on when this is supposed to be patched? From what I understood you was waiting until after the most recent maintenance was complete? Or is that something different?

Originally posted by slim355

But just to clarify, it's purely to do with the GT5.0/GT5.1/GT5.2 file in the save data, right? No other file modifications involved? Just a decrypted GT5.x file?

But I am itching to share the tools because its so much fukking fun, ripping around the place doing wheelies & having impossible cars

I personally want to try cars which are entirely possible, AMS Performance has shown us that you can have a 1700hp GT-R, so why can't I have one to drive without the horrific price-tag? Winky Winky

PM "schewterMcGavin" on PSN, ill add you 2moro morning dude. You can borrow glitch the cars you like.

If possible could you reserve me a space on your friends list? I tried adding you a few days ago but got the 'user has reached friends limit' or something along those lines, ID is Skyl1n3.

It'll most probably be around midday-ish tomorrow. :p
Last edited by -Skyline ; 02-16-2013 at 03:18 AM.
02-16-2013, 04:58 PM #27
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC

I tried adding you, you have max friends :\

My PSN is xiCaRR-
02-16-2013, 09:17 PM #28
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
I got the honda

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo