Post: News/Request: New GT5 tools being created to mod/hybrid cars
02-13-2013, 11:11 PM #1
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Check on GTPlanet, check on youtube
You can mod your GT5 save file to change the horsepower on the cars. I am dying to figure this out. Apparently it's done through hex with the GT5.0 file from your save (perhaps it has to be decrypted first) . I am going to begin experimenting now. If anyone gets on to something please share! And I will share any progress I make as well.
03-08-2013, 09:50 PM #290
ask me if u wanna know how to do engine sawp
Last edited by robber53ftw ; 03-09-2013 at 01:17 AM. Reason: found somthing out
03-10-2013, 01:11 PM #291
dokman
Save Point
Hello,

I have make a car to 25344pk (Pk I'm Dutch).
That's no problem. Bud I like hiphop. and have see a
movie of a jumping car, Can somebody help me to make
one.

and is there a way to get al the trofies. I need 4. I never
catch them. Maby I can make a chance in the Savegame
zo he thinks i have don it.

Very Thanx.

By the way great forum. It's helps me a lot.
03-12-2013, 12:15 PM #292
hi can anyone tell me where to find the car weight?
03-12-2013, 08:18 PM #293
Originally posted by Skyline View Post
Could you send me screeny of the HP value byte(s) in your Hex Editor?

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Well my head hurts now, I've done a comparison between 2 GT-R's, a freshly purchased Black Edition and my own personal Black Edition:

Standard 2012 GT-R Black Edition
You must login or register to view this content.

My own 2012 GT-R Black Edition

As you can see there is only a very small difference in bytes between a fresh Black Edition and my own tuned Black Edition.

On the fresh GT-R the 4 bytes different are "00 00 00 AA" where-as my own GT-R those 4 bytes read "91 1A 83 6B" which indicates that in those 4 bytes must hold the modified vehicle information, seeing as the fresh GT-R has no upgrades it shows as "00 00 00 AA" or 'bare'.

I'm going to do a bit more investigating tomorrow before work but that's as far as I can narrow it down right now, hopefully that'll be of help to someone as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Link for You must login or register to view this content.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOUBLE-EDIT:

Something else I just noticed:

There is always a % symbol after what I believe to be each vehicles modified information, but don't quote me on that, just a theory.

i need help with hybriding cars i would like to put a bugatti engine in a GT-R '07 with an X1 transmission as well as taking the spoiler off of the GT-R '07 if you can help i would greatly appreciate it ia already can hack the BHP and rise and lower at car thank you PSN: CoCo_CoCo_CrAzY
03-13-2013, 02:19 PM #294
N1qqA
Banned
Im testing this thanks
03-18-2013, 08:18 AM #295
Ray_J25
Save Point
but i do no that saves are enrypted use aldostools bruteforce to decrypt from there i cant help as im gettin stuk at this point i try to load my garage into car builder workshop nd just keep gettin 'error 2' message
03-18-2013, 08:21 AM #296
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Originally posted by J25 View Post
but i do no that saves are enrypted use aldostools bruteforce to decrypt from there i cant help as im gettin stuk at this point i try to load my garage into car builder workshop nd just keep gettin 'error 2' message

If you're using this tool you DO NOT need to decrypt first with bruteforce this application does the decrypting and encrypting for you. :y:
03-18-2013, 08:33 AM #297
Ray_J25
Save Point
not sure if u can help cos am dumb n wil need lots lol but if i try loading my cars b4 decrypting wen i clik file then open garage v2.11 i get 'error 6' thats why i thought i needed bruteforce lol if u hav any ideas they wud be much appreciated thanks
03-18-2013, 09:13 AM #298
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Originally posted by J25 View Post
not sure if u can help cos am dumb n wil need lots lol but if i try loading my cars b4 decrypting wen i clik file then open garage v2.11 i get 'error 6' thats why i thought i needed bruteforce lol if u hav any ideas they wud be much appreciated thanks

I'm sorry I haven't come across that error. I can only guess, did you try opening 1 garage without closing one first? Also try asking that question in this thread...You must login or register to view this content.. Maybe someone in there has come across your particular error message.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo