Post: News/Request: New GT5 tools being created to mod/hybrid cars
02-13-2013, 11:11 PM #1
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Check on GTPlanet, check on youtube
You can mod your GT5 save file to change the horsepower on the cars. I am dying to figure this out. Apparently it's done through hex with the GT5.0 file from your save (perhaps it has to be decrypted first) . I am going to begin experimenting now. If anyone gets on to something please share! And I will share any progress I make as well.
03-18-2013, 01:36 PM #299
jjdog
Do a barrel roll!
im wondering if we could increase the horspower of our cars this way think about it we enter the codes from a modded car to a normal car and add the 255 horspower multiplyer we could have even more horspower than the modded car you took off the codes off and we could keep writing down the codes each time we get more horspower so that each modded car is better than the last
03-18-2013, 03:22 PM #300
Ray_J25
Save Point
Originally posted by Food View Post
just wanted 2 say a big thanks 4 the help! i thought i was on car builder thread lol but plz go easy on me three days ago i didnt know wot a thread was lol normally just a console guy
:y:
03-22-2013, 06:25 AM #301
My game screwed up so starting fresh where do u mod the game save in hex wheres the general area i could find it from there and maybe a pic would be helpful so please help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo