Post: News/Request: New GT5 tools being created to mod/hybrid cars
02-13-2013, 11:11 PM #1
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Check on GTPlanet, check on youtube
You can mod your GT5 save file to change the horsepower on the cars. I am dying to figure this out. Apparently it's done through hex with the GT5.0 file from your save (perhaps it has to be decrypted first) . I am going to begin experimenting now. If anyone gets on to something please share! And I will share any progress I make as well.
02-19-2013, 06:07 PM #65
Davey
PC Master Race
Originally posted by yoloxx View Post
Has anybody tried to take for example Forza 4 cars(GTA IV car mods) and put them into GT5?

u sir are a fuckin Retard go kill urself

The following 6 users say thank you to Davey for this useful post:

-Skyline, JordanCarr, jm_and1, jonjo97s, NGU GHOST, Vectriixx
02-19-2013, 06:19 PM #66
tbo34hax
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JordanCarr View Post
If we knew that we wouldn't be waiting in slim's tool release, my friend.

I met another guy who does hybrids and he used HxD and edited hp value.
02-19-2013, 06:27 PM #67
Originally posted by tbo34hax View Post

There are definitely 2 other guys making HP boosted cars.
02-19-2013, 06:33 PM #68
Vectriixx
Single Handily destroyed GT5 Online Happy
Originally posted by tbo34hax View Post

It's not as simple as just editing the 'horse power value' - first of all there are several hex values which are affected in this process and simply changing one of these values usually results in a cosmetic change hp on the car and not a physical. There is more to it then simply editing a value however you can modify over values such as money, A spec and B spec level very easily if you know where to look Winky Winky

The following user thanked Vectriixx for this useful post:

JordanCarr
02-19-2013, 06:39 PM #69
Originally posted by Outje View Post
Hey my friend!

You also here Smile
Yeah Sir slim is doing a great job....even better if he just deletes all his inbox messages.

Cheers.

Out

Yes, I'm here... can you imagine how cool the replica scene will be on GT5 with this amazing tool. I really support this idea and can't wait to learn more and have the tool when slim finish it. Smile

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by Vectriixx View Post
It's not as simple as just editing the 'horse power value' - first of all there are several hex values which are affected in this process and simply changing one of these values usually results in a cosmetic change hp on the car and not a physical. There is more to it then simply editing a value however you can modify over values such as money, A spec and B spec level very easily if you know where to look Winky Winky

Any of you have a hint of what are the right values to look for? I know its not that easy but I would love to learn how to mess with this stuff to help those that are into it.
02-19-2013, 06:56 PM #70
Vectriixx
Single Handily destroyed GT5 Online Happy
Originally posted by diegorborges View Post
Yes, I'm here... can you imagine how cool the replica scene will be on GT5 with this amazing tool. I really support this idea and can't wait to learn more and have the tool when slim finish it. Smile

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Any of you have a hint of what are the right values to look for? I know its not that easy but I would love to learn how to mess with this stuff to help those that are into it.

Well first of all me and a few other people are still trying to work out how to edit the horsepower values and trust me a load of things have been tried and hopefully it may get achieved soon. But in terms of editing A spec, B spec and money values look for big endians which replicate those values in the save (eg if you want to be level 40 find the big endian for the level and change it to 00 00 00 28 ). Hopefully you can work the rest out Smile
02-19-2013, 07:09 PM #71
yoloxx
Keeper
Originally posted by Dee
u sir are a fuckin Retard go kill urself

What retarded is with that. They did it to GTA IV why not for GT5 :y:
02-19-2013, 09:01 PM #72
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
oh on a console dont think so M8 and why would we want the shity gta fake ass cars?
02-19-2013, 09:11 PM #73
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
Originally posted by GhostFaceHax View Post
oh on a console dont think so M8 and why would we want the shity gta fake ass cars?

Why would we even want cars based from Forza either lol

This is the reason we have Gran Turismo 5 in the first place because we have Playstations, not that faggoty ass Xbox's :p

The following 2 users say thank you to JordanCarr for this useful post:

-Skyline, Vectriixx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo