Post: News/Request: New GT5 tools being created to mod/hybrid cars
02-13-2013, 11:11 PM #1
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Check on GTPlanet, check on youtube
You can mod your GT5 save file to change the horsepower on the cars. I am dying to figure this out. Apparently it's done through hex with the GT5.0 file from your save (perhaps it has to be decrypted first) . I am going to begin experimenting now. If anyone gets on to something please share! And I will share any progress I make as well.
03-05-2013, 03:53 PM #281
Originally posted by master0wn3r View Post
you can contact us when we have finished the base of the tool, we think that will be done withing 1-2 weeks

No probs, happy to help 8D
03-05-2013, 11:09 PM #282
spedy1
Ferrari <3
Bit confused on swapping the chassis/engine - what general area would the code be? I have a BCUS disc and I've tried comparing saves, but I can't seem to find anything that stands out. Any tips would be great.

Edit: managed to swap a chassis and engine from X1 to a go kart, but having a hard time narrowing it down to just the engine.
Last edited by spedy1 ; 03-06-2013 at 03:08 AM.
03-06-2013, 03:48 PM #283
Originally posted by spedy1 View Post
Bit confused on swapping the chassis/engine - what general area would the code be? I have a BCUS disc and I've tried comparing saves, but I can't seem to find anything that stands out. Any tips would be great.

Edit: managed to swap a chassis and engine from X1 to a go kart, but having a hard time narrowing it down to just the engine.

can you tell us how it's done if you succeed in swapping the engine?

I've seen quite a handful of people doing engine swaps already and they haven't told how it's done yet. I also want to do drivetrain changes, if anyone has done drivetrain changes, please do tell me how to do it.
03-06-2013, 08:30 PM #284
kryptiikzz
Save Point
Originally posted by DJ

I've seen quite a handful of people doing engine swaps already and they haven't told how it's done yet. I also want to do drivetrain changes, if anyone has done drivetrain changes, please do tell me how to do it.

double that Happy
03-06-2013, 09:41 PM #285
spedy1
Ferrari <3
Yes! Found the engine and transmission!

Originally posted by DJ

Seeing as everyone else wants to keep it low - I'd rather keep with the spirit. I don't want to deal with X1 powered anything online. Believe me - I'd love to post a tutorial, but I can't trust people.

I will give this tip though: Get a modded car that has an engine swap and compare it to a stock version of the car. The bytes are near the power multiplyer
03-08-2013, 08:14 AM #286
disix
Keeper
Hello Gran Turismo Players! Happy

(Sorry for my English hehe)

So last time i was trying to do a fast Lap with my G27 around the Nurburgring in my Evo 9, till a Civic with POWER of The GODS appeard. :O The Suspension was very very low too!!...

I didnt check the whole thread for Tutorials but i wanted to ask:

Could someone build me a Subaru WRX STI 2009 with arround 800hp?
, a Evo 7, 8 or 9 to about 800 hp?

or a little Civic JDM Style with around 600hp????

Would be awesome to test it... im a clean driver. im 20 years old, im from Portugal, but im living in switzerland.
I got a full Race Setup (playseat and g27) and i think there are cars that deserve to have more than 500 hp in gt5. What you think.. ? can i have your psn?

[EDIT] So i just saw the Tutorial.... im still messing around, but im having issues... :(

regards

PSN: MAidioPT
Last edited by disix ; 03-08-2013 at 08:23 AM.
03-08-2013, 10:57 AM #287
Fire an invite to xXtidusFRXx, i'll see what I can do Smile

Also, engine offsets have been exposed. --" have fun.
03-08-2013, 11:59 AM #288
Bounkass
Are you high?
Originally posted by xXtidusFRXx View Post
Fire an invite to xXtidusFRXx, i'll see what I can do Smile

Also, engine offsets have been exposed. --" have fun.

Fuckers.
03-08-2013, 12:19 PM #289
Nevermind.
Last edited by KalamitY ; 03-08-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo