Post: GT5 Save Compilation (One Folder) For 90%+ Trophies
02-05-2011, 09:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a save compilation of various saves I've found around the forums. I gave credits to people who helped out including:

-NitroWolf
-Cpt. S (Sherlock) over at the GT5 Forums. without him, half the saves wouldn't have been uploaded.
-Mixy for the "Gold Standard Trophy" and 1,000 cars
-Everyone else over at the GT5 Forums
-Yorickdu17 for "A Star Is Born"

Here it is (UPDATED): You must login or register to view this content.

I personally tested this with another account, and I can confirm that loading all of these saves should get you really, really close to a platinum. Aside from a couple trophies that take less than two hours to get. Just load up the saves, and then see what you have left. It should be pretty straightforward from there.
Last edited by RedOctane2 ; 02-09-2011 at 04:00 AM. Reason: I needed to update I link for the saves

The following 9 users say thank you to RedOctane2 for this useful post:

Azure_Hack, HUYI82, ibombo, iNoxx, jakeowns, pap0024, Redfield, smushpie, trophymodlover

The following user groaned RedOctane2 for this awful post:

oldcp65
02-05-2011, 09:59 PM #2
Originally posted by RedOctane2 View Post
This is a save comilation of various saves I've found around the forums. I gave credits to people who helped out including:

-NitroWolf
-Cpt. S (Sherlock) over at the GT5 Forums. without him, half the saves wouldn't have been uploaded.
-Mixy for the "Gold Standard Trophy"

Here it is: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Loading all of these saves should get you nearly 95% of the trophies.
All that is missing is the 1000 cars save. I will re-upload when I find a save for that.

Some of the saves have multiple trophies, and some trophies cannot be hackable so you have to do them yourself. These trophies include: GTR Official Record, Human Stopwatch, all the picture related trophies, etc. Just load up the saves, and then see what you have left. It should be pretty straightforward from there.

Link is: You must login or register to view this content.
02-05-2011, 10:00 PM #3
Originally posted by Yorickdu17 View Post
Link is: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks just copied and pasted from my post in the other section, so it didn't carry over the link.
02-05-2011, 10:50 PM #4
pap0024
Splicer
This is a save comilation of various saves I've found around the forums. I gave credits to people who helped out including:

-NitroWolf
-Mixy for the "Gold Standard Trophy"

Here it is: You must login or register to view this content.

Loading all of these saves should get you nearly 95% of the trophies.
All that is missing is the 1000 cars save. I will re-upload when I find a save for that.

Some of the saves have multiple trophies, and some trophies cannot be hackable so you have to do them yourself. These trophies include: GTR Official Record, Human Stopwatch, all the picture related trophies, etc. Just load up the saves, and then see what you have left. It should be pretty straightforward from there.

how do we get "a star is brn" and "the air of experience" without these 2 in order 2 get plat we pretty much have to do everything legit..
02-05-2011, 11:03 PM #5
Originally posted by pap0024 View Post
how do we get "a star is brn" and "the air of experience" without these 2 in order 2 get plat we pretty much have to do everything legit..

Air of experience is on there, and for A Star Is Born, I'm pretty sure all you have to do is find a save that has a driver that is about to level up to level 30 or above.
02-05-2011, 11:24 PM #6
pap0024
Splicer
Air of experience is on there, and for A Star Is Born, I'm pretty sure all you have to do is find a save that has a driver that is about to level up to level 30 or above.

hmm i think the peek career trophy requires 500 races, if im correct?
im going for 500 should get the lvl 30 1 to once i finish, maybe lol
02-06-2011, 01:11 AM #7
Gunner11
Save Point
Thanks for all your hard work guys. I have a question:

Does this only work for jailbroken PS3s?
02-06-2011, 01:17 AM #8
Originally posted by Gunner11 View Post

i want know the same plz:rolleyes:
02-06-2011, 01:29 AM #9
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by Gunner11 View Post

The console needs to have FTP installed on it. In my case, I did have CWF on it, but am now on OFW 3.55 but can still use FTP.
02-06-2011, 01:32 AM #10
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Steverqlo View Post
i want know the same plz:rolleyes:

yes, but if you know someone with a jailbroken ps3 and you trust them logging into your psn they can make you a save and then send the save back to you and it will work on a normal (non-jb) console Smile

Anyways, anyone here have any trophies I need (even if it's just 1) please visit this thread: You must login or register to view this content. Once I get 100% I will post my save for all :love:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo