Post: GT5 Save Compilation (One Folder) For 90%+ Trophies
02-05-2011, 09:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a save compilation of various saves I've found around the forums. I gave credits to people who helped out including:

-NitroWolf
-Cpt. S (Sherlock) over at the GT5 Forums. without him, half the saves wouldn't have been uploaded.
-Mixy for the "Gold Standard Trophy" and 1,000 cars
-Everyone else over at the GT5 Forums
-Yorickdu17 for "A Star Is Born"

Here it is (UPDATED): You must login or register to view this content.

I personally tested this with another account, and I can confirm that loading all of these saves should get you really, really close to a platinum. Aside from a couple trophies that take less than two hours to get. Just load up the saves, and then see what you have left. It should be pretty straightforward from there.
Last edited by RedOctane2 ; 02-09-2011 at 04:00 AM. Reason: I needed to update I link for the saves

The following 9 users say thank you to RedOctane2 for this useful post:

Azure_Hack, HUYI82, ibombo, iNoxx, jakeowns, pap0024, Redfield, smushpie, trophymodlover

The following user groaned RedOctane2 for this awful post:

oldcp65
02-06-2011, 01:39 AM #11
Gunner11
Save Point
Thanks guys. Much appreciated. But a few more questions: Do you know how to download FTP? And once downloaded do I need some secret password, or the FTP is all that's needed.

Thanks
02-06-2011, 02:07 AM #12
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Gunner11 View Post
Thanks guys. Much appreciated. But a few more questions: Do you know how to download FTP? And once downloaded do I need some secret password, or the FTP is all that's needed.

Thanks

Get blackb0x 1.2 pkg (it's a ftp program for jailbroken ps3s) then get a ftp client for computer (i use WinSCP) no password needed just make sure it's set to ftp mode on the pc and then just follow the posted tutorials.
02-06-2011, 02:39 AM #13
Gunner11
Save Point
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
Get blackb0x 1.2 pkg (it's a ftp program for jailbroken ps3s) then get a ftp client for computer (i use WinSCP) no password needed just make sure it's set to ftp mode on the pc and then just follow the posted tutorials.

Thanks mate!!! Final question: If my PS3 is no longer on the 3.55 firmware, is it still possible to jailbreak my PS3 or am I screwed and I can never get my GT5 plat?

Sorry for all the questions btw
02-06-2011, 03:56 AM #14
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
yes, but if you know someone with a jailbroken ps3 and you trust them logging into your psn they can make you a save and then send the save back to you and it will work on a normal (non-jb) console Smile

Anyways, anyone here have any trophies I need (even if it's just 1) please visit this thread: You must login or register to view this content. Once I get 100% I will post my save for all :love:

This folder I uploaded has all trophies from that forum you can get. I'm about to update the link to have 1,000 cars as well.
02-06-2011, 04:46 AM #15
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by RedOctane2 View Post
This is a save compilation of various saves I've found around the forums. I gave credits to people who helped out including:

-NitroWolf
-Cpt. S (Sherlock) over at the GT5 Forums. without him, half the saves wouldn't have been uploaded.
-Mixy for the "Gold Standard Trophy" and 1,000 cars
-Everyone else over at the GT5 Forums

Here it is (UPDATED): You must login or register to view this content.

I personally tested this with another account, and I can confirm that loading all of these saves should get you really, really close to a platinum.

Some of the saves have multiple trophies, and some trophies cannot be hackable so you have to do them yourself. These trophies include: GTR Official Record, Human Stopwatch, all the picture related trophies, etc. Just load up the saves, and then see what you have left. It should be pretty straightforward from there.

thanks for the "Mixy for the "Gold Standard Trophy" and 1,000 cars"

finally a save with gold standard and 1000 cars

I can this thread is a good thread :rolleyes:
02-06-2011, 06:05 AM #16
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by RedOctane2 View Post
This folder I uploaded has all trophies from that forum you can get. I'm about to update the link to have 1,000 cars as well.

Yeah just did the car collector trophy (1000 cars) just need the rest on my list in red and ill have 100%. I used the following labeled saves: A+B Spec Level 40, Gold Standard, The Air Of Experience, Various Trophies (71%) and trophies I already had.

Again here is what I need:

-Dream Drifter
-Maximum Mileage
-Within One Hundredth
-Arch Rivals
-Dream Race
-GT-R Official Record
-A Star is Born
02-06-2011, 06:32 AM #17
Space_Honky
Climbing up the ladder
which save got gt-r official record then?
02-06-2011, 06:38 AM #18
HtD
Dark Knight
God damn 90% is very very close. How many trophies left will that make it for 100%?
02-06-2011, 06:56 AM #19
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
i have 89% right now, after getting those trophies i posted in red i'll have 100%

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo