Post: GT5 Save Compilation (One Folder) For 90%+ Trophies
02-05-2011, 09:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a save compilation of various saves I've found around the forums. I gave credits to people who helped out including:

-NitroWolf
-Cpt. S (Sherlock) over at the GT5 Forums. without him, half the saves wouldn't have been uploaded.
-Mixy for the "Gold Standard Trophy" and 1,000 cars
-Everyone else over at the GT5 Forums
-Yorickdu17 for "A Star Is Born"

Here it is (UPDATED): You must login or register to view this content.

I personally tested this with another account, and I can confirm that loading all of these saves should get you really, really close to a platinum. Aside from a couple trophies that take less than two hours to get. Just load up the saves, and then see what you have left. It should be pretty straightforward from there.
Last edited by RedOctane2 ; 02-09-2011 at 04:00 AM. Reason: I needed to update I link for the saves

The following 9 users say thank you to RedOctane2 for this useful post:

Azure_Hack, HUYI82, ibombo, iNoxx, jakeowns, pap0024, Redfield, smushpie, trophymodlover

The following user groaned RedOctane2 for this awful post:

oldcp65
02-06-2011, 09:15 AM #20
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
Yeah just did the car collector trophy (1000 cars) just need the rest on my list in red and ill have 100%. I used the following labeled saves: A+B Spec Level 40, Gold Standard, The Air Of Experience, Various Trophies (71%) and trophies I already had.

Again here is what I need:

-Dream Drifter
-Maximum Mileage
-Within One Hundredth
-Arch Rivals
-Dream Race
-GT-R Official Record
-A Star is Born

I think I have a save with Arch Rivals and GT-R official record done, hopefully i can find this save somewhere, I'll let u know if I do have this save
02-06-2011, 11:36 AM #21
Default Avatar
RayG210
You're really too lazy to just start an arcade game for the Arch Rivals trophy?
02-06-2011, 03:17 PM #22
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
Yeah just did the car collector trophy (1000 cars) just need the rest on my list in red and ill have 100%. I used the following labeled saves: A+B Spec Level 40, Gold Standard, The Air Of Experience, Various Trophies (71%) and trophies I already had.

Again here is what I need:

-Dream Drifter
-Maximum Mileage
-Within One Hundredth
-Arch Rivals
-Dream Race
-GT-R Official Record
-A Star is Born

Like I said in the first post. All of those trophie sare unhackable except a star is born. You need to do all of those yourself. its not hard.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Originally posted by smushpie View Post
I think I have a save with Arch Rivals and GT-R official record done, hopefully i can find this save somewhere, I'll let u know if I do have this save

You can't unlock those trophies with this method.

The following user thanked RedOctane2 for this useful post:

SYN1ST3R
02-06-2011, 03:34 PM #23
B-EAZY
Keeper
im confused he said the game save is a compilation of other saves put together...? I thought once you copied the save over to ps3 hd it overwrites previous data or did i miss something someone please explain...I have that (Within One Hundredth trophy)
02-06-2011, 03:56 PM #24
yes it overwrites it . Thats why you back up your personal data first if you want to be able to use it again.
02-06-2011, 04:07 PM #25
B-EAZY
Keeper
So how can u load the data (multiple game saves) if its just over-writing each other? im lost on the purpose
02-06-2011, 04:22 PM #26
Originally posted by EAZY View Post
So how can u load the data (multiple game saves) if its just over-writing each other? im lost on the purpose

You don't. You load one at a time. Once you load one of theses saves, you will be able to get trophies for it. You have to have a PS3 with CFW and an FTP server such as blackbox.

B-EAZY
02-06-2011, 04:32 PM #27
B-EAZY
Keeper
oh ok yeah i do have blk box n cfw....n i transfers using filezilla so i uploaded the 1000 cars how can i use my old data to get that money cause i got like 16,000,000 credit on it
02-06-2011, 04:38 PM #28
Originally posted by EAZY View Post
oh ok yeah i do have blk box n cfw....n i transfers using filezilla so i uploaded the 1000 cars how can i use my old data to get that money cause i got like 16,000,000 credit on it

You can't carry over your money or anything. You just make a backup of your old data, overwite it with any save such as the 1,000 cars one. Load up the game, and it should give you the respective trophy. Please make sure to +rep and say thanks.

B-EAZY

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo