Post: GT5 Save Compilation (One Folder) For 90%+ Trophies
02-05-2011, 09:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a save compilation of various saves I've found around the forums. I gave credits to people who helped out including:

-NitroWolf
-Cpt. S (Sherlock) over at the GT5 Forums. without him, half the saves wouldn't have been uploaded.
-Mixy for the "Gold Standard Trophy" and 1,000 cars
-Everyone else over at the GT5 Forums
-Yorickdu17 for "A Star Is Born"

Here it is (UPDATED): You must login or register to view this content.

I personally tested this with another account, and I can confirm that loading all of these saves should get you really, really close to a platinum. Aside from a couple trophies that take less than two hours to get. Just load up the saves, and then see what you have left. It should be pretty straightforward from there.
Last edited by RedOctane2 ; 02-09-2011 at 04:00 AM. Reason: I needed to update I link for the saves

The following 9 users say thank you to RedOctane2 for this useful post:

Azure_Hack, HUYI82, ibombo, iNoxx, jakeowns, pap0024, Redfield, smushpie, trophymodlover

The following user groaned RedOctane2 for this awful post:

oldcp65
02-19-2011, 01:36 AM #47
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
ty for the game save, i platinum'd it now :black:

also if anyone struggles on the trophy dream race, load up the 1000 cars save and go into arcade, set up the track you want and the options etc and go into the race, if your lucky you will have the 3 required cars for the trophy. i raced 1 lap on superspeedway indy and the trophy popped up so i can confirm this works :p
02-20-2011, 09:38 AM #48
can it work without FTP , by just swaping the files into my save ???
02-20-2011, 06:04 PM #49
Turbo30
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by RedOctane2 View Post
This is a save compilation of various saves I've found around the forums. I gave credits to people who helped out including:

-NitroWolf
-Cpt. S (Sherlock) over at the GT5 Forums. without him, half the saves wouldn't have been uploaded.
-Mixy for the "Gold Standard Trophy" and 1,000 cars
-Everyone else over at the GT5 Forums
-Yorickdu17 for "A Star Is Born"

Here it is (UPDATED): You must login or register to view this content.

I personally tested this with another account, and I can confirm that loading all of these saves should get you really, really close to a platinum. Aside from a couple trophies that take less than two hours to get. Just load up the saves, and then see what you have left. It should be pretty straightforward from there.

This is just were you put it on ur flash drive and overwrite the saved data right?
02-20-2011, 08:16 PM #50
electry12
I am error
the trophy GT-R Nuremberg 7,29, anywhere?

thanks!
02-20-2011, 08:40 PM #51
p78ch201
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by electry12 View Post
the trophy GT-R Nuremberg 7,29, anywhere?

thanks!

you have to do this one yourself, no hack / saves is working in arcade mode.
You'll have to do "dream drifter" by yourself too
02-20-2011, 08:51 PM #52
electry12
I am error
i have the trophy dream drifter, remaining only the trophy GT-R
02-24-2011, 05:39 PM #53
Goetzel
Save Point
thanks for the savegames...I only need that F***ing GT-R trophy -.-
has anybody som tricks to get it easier?
cya
02-27-2011, 05:35 PM #54
Does anyone have the PARAM.SFO file for the "Gold Standard" save.

I know people have mentioned having to use FTP to use these, but I imagine that with the PARAM.SFO, using the "PS3 Game Save Unlocker" should be possible as well (except it needs the PARAM.SFO file)
03-01-2011, 06:59 PM #55
nice! thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo