03-21-2011, 12:55 AM #1
WaZoO
† Nipples+GFX= LIFE †
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 coming in November

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Continuing its new tradition of releasing a new Call of Duty game every year around Christmas time, Activision has announced that Modern Warfare 3 will be in stores this November.

Call of Duty is one of the most powerful brands in the gaming industry. The most recent release, Black Ops, became the fastest-selling video game of all time. The game it beat to score that record was, in fact, another Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare 2.

Because the franchise is nothing but a huge cash cow, Activision has begun to churn them out like butter. Instead of traditional video game series in which a new title is released once every 2-3 years, the publisher has been releasing one every year.

Today's announcement, though, comes as Activision is scrambling to fix serious errors in Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. Rampant hacking in the PS3 version of the game is leading to countless online complaints as users find themselves often competing against cheaters who make the entire experience unfair. To date, Activision hasn't found a solution to the problem, or figured out why it is so easy to cheat in the game, but has said it is working on it.

Modern Warfare 3 will pick up where MW2 left off, allowing players the chance to live modern-day combat situations instead of the more traditional war shooters that tend to take place around the World War 2 era.

So far, not much is known about Modern Warfare 3, but we expect to see more details coming soon down the pike.

If it's gunna be anything like Modern Warfare 2, get ready for some serious fanboys and trolls. But, also expect some really awesome gameplay.
Seems to be set in a more modern time. Also, the game developers are in the process of finding out why it's so easy to hack their games. So guys, start thinking of ways around this :y:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to WaZoO for this useful post:

cluckin bell, hahaNO, Teh Niganator, xCRaZySkiLLZ-
04-26-2011, 12:52 AM #128
I really hope that MW3 will have the same and actually FUN reward system like MW2 had. I mean earning your emblems, titles, attachments, camos, killstreaks(leveling up to unlock). I think that is what made MW2 fun all the way to Black Ops.
To me, MW2 is still fun as hell. I made a new account to start over because it's so much fun leveling up and EARNING your things, not buying which every person can do. A lot of the emblems in MW2 took skill and you could show them off, instead of buying everything.

I <3 MW2 4ever

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by realskillz View Post
ok lets get somethings out in the open... first to the guy who said Black Ops on PS3 there is about 700,000 people online i never seen near that many since the first month the game was out.... so whatever your smoking its some good shit and you need to share... second MW3 is set as of now to be set before cod 4 meaning some shit like black ops..... next you all are on Activisons Nut Sack Activison does not making the damn games they have studios do it for them aka IW and 3arc but not anymore IW is dead and gone.. Raven Software is making the MP so you all are hyped up over a game we have seen nothing about and Raven Software Mps SUCK.... IW has nothing todo with MP ... IW and Sledge Hammer are doing the Single Player... so now what do you think is going to happen a company who has never made a COD game is doing the MP... the last MP they put out on a Game SUCKED balls... Now it goes on to this MW3 will keep COD alive or it will kill COD all together... because of the shit that is black ops... BF3 looks Awesome.... we havent seen a hint or a photo or nothing from MW3 so we dont know.... but i can tell you When EA and Respawn Entertainment which is IW .. put out their first game it will be the COD Killer for sure... the Minds that brought you Call of Duty... in the first place ... The minds who gave you MW2 ... are working for EA with the Frostbite 2 Tech... now think of all the great things COD has had and MW2 had.. with the BF3 Frostbite 2 Tech... that will be a COD killer... if MW3 doesnt kill it first

It has actually been leaked that MW3 will use a tweaked version of the MW2 engine(made by the beast, IW) which I am SUPER happy about.
04-26-2011, 01:20 AM #129
finally... i hope theres no second chance
04-26-2011, 04:14 AM #130
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
This is rich. They are curious why its soo easy to hack. Hey IW, why don't you actually put MD5 or SHA256 hashing on the WHOLE FILE, or better yet, embed the content in the self from the beginning. We are not 5 yr olds, we can program GSC as well, thus we are better than you!

There is no security in obscurity or anonymity, as we have figured out your content format AGES ago.

Get a security engineer team thats not full of monkeys and it might be a challenge to crack..

Thanks for the laugh...

Peace..
04-26-2011, 02:10 PM #131
EliteHackxx
Pokemon Trainer
too much threads about modern warafre 3 should make 1 mega thread and every1 contributes.
04-26-2011, 08:26 PM #132
millapepe
Little One
Originally posted by 3112776
some people say that mw3 is going to have zombies, wtf? u think iw and sladghamer are going to put in their BILLION$$ game zombies? bo have zombies, cod 5 have zombies.im ****ing sick of zombies. and mw3 its a modern fps, not classic fps

MW3 wont have zombies, everybody thought MW2 was gonna have some type of alien zombies or something like that but it didnt happen
04-26-2011, 08:42 PM #133
Originally posted by bamf526 View Post
I really hope that MW3 will have the same and actually FUN reward system like MW2 had. I mean earning your emblems, titles, attachments, camos, killstreaks(leveling up to unlock). I think that is what made MW2 fun all the way to Black Ops.
To me, MW2 is still fun as hell. I made a new account to start over because it's so much fun leveling up and EARNING your things, not buying which every person can do. A lot of the emblems in MW2 took skill and you could show them off, instead of buying everything.

I <3 MW2 4ever

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

It has actually been leaked that MW3 will use a tweaked version of the MW2 engine(made by the beast, IW) which I am SUPER happy about.

It's old news that Mw3 is using the Mw2 engine, i've been excited for months already Smile Mw2 = Beast, Mw3 + Mw2 Engine = SUPER BEAST
04-28-2011, 04:49 AM #134
ImsoDope
Wake-N-Bake
i hope MW3 comes out good
04-29-2011, 01:10 PM #135
Herbal_T_Bag
You talkin to me?
COD franchise is dying. I will def be buying BF3 over modern warfare.
04-29-2011, 01:21 PM #136
H-Streety
Can’t trickshot me!
Battlefield 3 is going to rule the world of games this year Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo