05-06-2011, 07:39 PM #1
callofduty6
Hacker in the making.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Honestly, my opinion is that i think Sony deserved what they got. Only because of people jailbreaking they got a lot more strict with all the agreements and such. I only jailbreak to transfer patches AND THATS A CRIME!?!? Also i do believe that people who used .pkg's to get free stuff should get punished criminaly for STEALING. im not hatin' or anything about that-----------------------^ And for all the people that groaned at this thread, i feel bad for you. Because all i am trying to do is to reflect on how SONY reacted and what happened to their severs in CaLi, Im trying to hear what people think, Groaning is ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS!!! Also -rep wow really cool also POINTLESS
Last edited by callofduty6 ; 05-07-2011 at 12:46 AM. Reason: need to edit

The following 2 users say thank you to callofduty6 for this useful post:

djh1495, H4x0R LeGiTz

The following 11 users groaned at callofduty6 for this awful post:

courtjester51, Hickey, J-Whitey26, KingChronic, KingEric2011, mcstyle24, mw2Lobbys, Phabio92, QuicKxReFLeXx, shaneod
05-06-2011, 08:27 PM #20
callofduty6
Hacker in the making.
Originally posted by ONYX View Post
The REAL QUESTION is, do WE, as the CONSUMERS deserved this non-sense....CASE CLOSED.....

but thats not what i asked.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by JokerLol View Post
All out of groans, lucky /facepalm
Sony do not deserve this, Look at all you skids saying they deserved it.. If it wasn't for Sony you'd be paying to go online :/

well im not too cheap and seriously u prop. are a kid too dont judge. :yuno:
05-06-2011, 08:27 PM #21
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by FullTilt View Post
Jailbreaking your device is not a crime - distributing the information that enables that is protected by law is. GeoHot was fighting to have a law set similar to the current one for cell phones to specifically allow jailbreaking to apply to all or at least game consoles. However, jailbreaking is a direct breach of your Terms of Service agreement. You took the risk and knew of the repercussions that were possible - they don't deserve anything negative towards them.

Sony loses money and customers as a direct result of things made possible by jailbroken devices. People quit buying and using the PS3 after the 'mass hackings' of MW2. Though it was a small faction of players - it was a clear loss. They also lose money from piracy - and you can't say "I wasn't going to buy it anyway." That logic is the most retarded thing I've ever heard - you may not have bought it, so Sony may not have lost money from you. However, the publishers of software for the PS3 sign agreements with Sony, who say they will protect their intellectual property - including game piracy and DLC content. Piracy hurts the main company (Sony), publishers, developers and the consumer. Future publishers may stray away from Sony because of the flaws shown in their security, which will hurt the consumer.

I am in no way against jailbreaking and homebrew - I support the idea that you should be able to do whatever you want to do to your console. BUT, if you breach the terms of service, don't complain if you get banned. I am, however, against piracy.

That told him. Nuff said.
05-06-2011, 08:28 PM #22
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
No and neither did any of us. Cry cry cry
05-06-2011, 08:29 PM #23
callofduty6
Hacker in the making.
Originally posted by fbx94x View Post
Nope. It's stupid & pointless. Boo-fuc*ing-hoo you got banned for hacking their console on their network. People should've just let Sony be and none of this shit would be happening. But the nerds always wanna take it too far....

well the way i interpreted ur post i thought u were talking to me so sorry for that bud.
05-06-2011, 08:29 PM #24
Originally posted by callofduty6 View Post
well the way i interpreted ur post i thought u were talking to me so sorry for that bud.

Nah no prob. I could see how you could get that mixed up. But I just meant in general to the hackers who put PSN down.
05-06-2011, 08:30 PM #25
callofduty6
Hacker in the making.
Originally posted by bmxrcodol04 View Post
Why in the world would they have deserved this? Things like these just give a few people a challenge because hacking is all over the place in the world, and its just a group of stupid idiots who took it too far. They didnt deserve any of this because why would they want to keep 77 million users offline?

Oh look post 711. I think ill go to 7-11 and get a slurpee and watch this thread break out with people's opinions.

i dont follow what your saying at the end

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by likoth View Post
once again i agree with u lol

Thanks again Smile
05-06-2011, 08:32 PM #26
JokerLol
Climbing up the ladder

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Im 20 you moron. Before you call me the kid, Learn to construct a sentence first asshole.
05-06-2011, 08:32 PM #27
callofduty6
Hacker in the making.
Originally posted by TheReaperMan View Post
That told him. Nuff said.

that told me? i said opinion not some nerd telling me his "FACTS"
05-06-2011, 08:35 PM #28
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!

sony knew this would happen, they have been warned by many a long time ago....helll even geohot warned them their security was a joke.....

i dont feel bad for sony at all... yes they did deserve this.....maybe they will wake up now....it SUX for us the CONSUMERS...

there, you asked, and I answered, boo hoo to sony.... shame on them......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo