05-06-2011, 07:39 PM #1
callofduty6
Hacker in the making.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Honestly, my opinion is that i think Sony deserved what they got. Only because of people jailbreaking they got a lot more strict with all the agreements and such. I only jailbreak to transfer patches AND THATS A CRIME!?!? Also i do believe that people who used .pkg's to get free stuff should get punished criminaly for STEALING. im not hatin' or anything about that-----------------------^ And for all the people that groaned at this thread, i feel bad for you. Because all i am trying to do is to reflect on how SONY reacted and what happened to their severs in CaLi, Im trying to hear what people think, Groaning is ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS!!! Also -rep wow really cool also POINTLESS
Last edited by callofduty6 ; 05-07-2011 at 12:46 AM. Reason: need to edit

The following 2 users say thank you to callofduty6 for this useful post:

djh1495, H4x0R LeGiTz

The following 11 users groaned at callofduty6 for this awful post:

courtjester51, Hickey, J-Whitey26, KingChronic, KingEric2011, mcstyle24, mw2Lobbys, Phabio92, QuicKxReFLeXx, shaneod
05-07-2011, 12:13 AM #47
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by callofduty6 View Post
everyone is entitled to there opinion, Smile but some people flame for what people think :( which is very annoying :yuno:

yet again flaming over someones opinion GET A LIFE

you sound so stupid right now, piracy is ILLEGAL not fine, when i mod most of the time its not for "unfair advantage" im probably the only person who HELPS everyone in the lobby.

So people shouldn't flame but I sound stupid? LOL@You.

I said piracy is fine meaning I have no issues with it as long as people own up to it.

But speaking of sounding stupid... You think Sony deserves this NOT for removing OS, CFW or stopping piracy but because they became more strict? Even though they became more strict SOLELY TO STOP THE PIRACY YOU ARE AGAINST??? Wow just wow
05-07-2011, 12:17 AM #48
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Honestly, my opinion is that i think Sony deserved what they got. Only because of people jailbreaking they got a lot more strict with all the agreements and such. I only jailbreak to transfer patches AND THATS A CRIME!?!? Also i do believe that people who used .pkg's to get free stuff should get punished criminaly for STEALING. im not hatin' or anything about that-----------------------^ And for all the people that groaned at this thread, i feel bad for you. Because all i am trying to do is to reflect on how SONY reacted and what happened to their severs in CaLi, Im trying to hear what people think, Groaning is ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS!!!

The sony fanboys were gettin on my nerves.

And this shut them up big time.
05-07-2011, 12:29 AM #49
callofduty6
Hacker in the making.
Originally posted by Justice View Post
So people shouldn't flame but I sound stupid? LOL@You.

I said piracy is fine meaning I have no issues with it as long as people own up to it.

But speaking of sounding stupid... You think Sony deserves this NOT for removing OS, CFW or stopping piracy but because they became more strict? Even though they became more strict SOLELY TO STOP THE PIRACY YOU ARE AGAINST??? Wow just wow

i didnt say they deserved for being strict, for example they case with George Hottz v Sony was in my opinion pointless. Only because He released custom firmware. Also people should know better to steal 40, 50 and 60 dollar games and make the creators profit down. And last i wasnt flaming i just thought u sounded rediculous for saying pirace was "fine" but i guess from your point of view you saw what i posted in a different way for that i do apologize. Also i told everyone here i am against piracy.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by ZoneHD View Post

is that good or bad LOL Smile
Last edited by callofduty6 ; 05-07-2011 at 12:28 AM.
05-07-2011, 12:35 AM #50
FullTilt
Little One
i didnt say they deserved for being strict, for example they case with George Hottz v Sony was in my opinion pointless. Only because He released custom firmware. Also people should know better to steal 40, 50 and 60 dollar games and make the creators profit down. And last i wasnt flaming i just thought u sounded rediculous for saying pirace was "fine" but i guess from your point of view you saw what i posted in a different way for that i do apologize. Also i told everyone here i am against piracy.

He wasn't sued for releasing cfw, as he didn't release cfw. He was sued for distributing the materials and information required to create said cfw. All he did was sign a package that allowed you to install other packages, he also published the keys required to sign files and methods on how to bypass security checks. He had plans to make his own cfw, but he never did so. He was sued for "violation of the DMCA, computer fraud, and copyright infringement" among other charges.
05-07-2011, 12:39 AM #51
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by ZoneHD View Post

Some of us aren't Sony Fanboys nor "F**k you Sony" activists either. Some of us look at Sony as the maker of PS3. We buy games, and play with friends for entertainment and unless Sony violates human rights we dont care.

I go to Burger King for a burger not to find out if their CEO makes too much money or how many orphans they saved. Hating Sony isn't any better than a Fanboy. Sony lost my respect for this debacle but I will play their games JUST LIKE THE Sony HATERS WILL. If Sony really pissed m off I would buy a 360 as "revenge". I guess I bought my PS3 for games, not to lead revolutions...
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 05-07-2011 at 12:41 AM.
05-07-2011, 12:40 AM #52
wardoc22
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
This thread is entertaining been following for a while and decidedto reply

my opinion?

I dunno. I just want psn back on
05-07-2011, 12:45 AM #53
callofduty6
Hacker in the making.
Originally posted by FullTilt View Post
He wasn't sued for releasing cfw, as he didn't release cfw. He was sued for distributing the materials and information required to create said cfw. All he did was sign a package that allowed you to install other packages, he also published the keys required to sign files and methods on how to bypass security checks. He had plans to make his own cfw, but he never did so. He was sued for "violation of the DMCA, computer fraud, and copyright infringement" among other charges.

thank for correcting me but now understand the full case. But i still dont see the big deal for this the only thing i see bad about this is piracy. But you sure know your shit bud good job Smile

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by Socrates View Post
No they did NOT. Most importantly, WE did not deserve this. Sony made some very disputable moves, but the effort that these "hackers" have put into getting back at Sony has hurt US as consumers even more. No

i understand what your saying but im aware that the customers dont deserve this just sony. But yes it had more of an impact on the consumers in the end.
05-07-2011, 12:49 AM #54
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
I believe they deserve this! The one that doesn't deserve this is the customer, but all happens for something...
05-07-2011, 12:50 AM #55
swerve420
i love my gunz
no they didnt because we are the ones who got hurt loss of are info no psn sony deserves something but not like this, its just wrong. I have a j.b. ps3 and i love modded lobbies on mw2 but stealing is stealing just saying :dingding:

The following user thanked swerve420 for this useful post:

callofduty6

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo