01-21-2012, 11:01 PM #1
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Seems like some people are having a tough time with changing regions on these saves. If there is a save on Xploder that you want changed to a specific region, let me know. I will download the Xploder save, and re-upload to the region desired.
Make my life simple (so I don't have to check the PS3 game library each time)... give me the BLES/BLUS/BLJP ect number at the bottom of the gamecase spine, so I know what the actual number to change the param.sfo file & game folder to. When I upload the file the first information will be the region. Just trying to help here, as I see alot of users are struggling with the region differences, and not knowing how to change the files. Even though YnO (I think) posted a pretty darn good tut on how to do this.
Here is YnO's thread: You must login or register to view this content.

RESIGNING: Please send me a game save from your PS3 - That is not from the game you want resigned. It makes my life much easier. In other words, if you want me to resign a MW3 game save, then send me a game save from your PS3 that is ANY game other than MW3.

WARNING: Anybody who has posted the same resigning request in another thread will get ignored. Doesn't make sense for multiple NGU users working on the same saves.
Last edited by Gandalf ; 01-14-2014 at 06:24 PM.

The following 105 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

#Robert G. III, 2SiK4u, A Feral Popcorn, A86, AB210, Ameno Sagiri, Ammar-A1, Andres_BMX, Antonioarrasa, arash-2580, Assassin_Ang_, Big_Jonny, BigBang, boub, brAvEhEaRtDC, C-J, Cam Newton., Carbon0x, carlosalvarado, catastrophe8, CentralModz819, chingu86, Cien, cobrag7, Cochinoto, cool.boyz, Corbiee, crazyblader, Cubs, D-Rock1, DARK-LEGEND_GR, davidor08, DecDeviL, Depresni@k, devilking1980, DEVILx112, dooom3000, Ereshkigal, fasooole, Fox243, Hannah, Harley Quinn, Hatchet Harry, Howiiie., HPandya10, IcyDose, iiReFuZee, Im A Stig, Infumed, irelach1, IronMass9, itzpaco, jNuNeS-_-, JoshFTW, karimkz, l-Red-Clown-l, Lemons, LifeOutside, Mark112344, masahelo, ME vs The world, Mekanism, Merkii, Mershawn, Metamorphisis, mjohno27, Mr.Alfredo, mxclmx, Nascarfan880, neminis7, ngu me, Niiker, NZWarrior, ODDO_22, psn_ngu, QuianXian, ReginaldX, ResistTheSun, rieks, Rip The Jacker, robs247, ryd3r, SavageRising, SHAkA, SoDangerouss--, SoloWing, SparxNinja, Sunny992, Super Vegito, talapt, TG1DER, The Young Wolf, thorn, trophymodlover, UAE_FOX_AD, Unreal_Gamer, xD3-, xMrCheatVisionx, xMrDonVirusMoDz and 5 other users.
08-16-2012, 04:04 PM #1424
CentralModz819
Do a barrel roll!
The saves are all in one rar file.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks!
08-16-2012, 05:48 PM #1425
ReginaldX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kiyre14 View Post
The saves are all in one rar file.

For who man?
08-16-2012, 11:39 PM #1426
nice tutorial heling out the ngu community this site grows stronger each day
08-18-2012, 02:44 AM #1427
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Here you go

Originally posted by ReginaldX View Post
I have a request for two different game saves but they're for the same game. Here are those saves

First game save is You must login or register to view this content.

and here is the save I want You must login or register to view this content.

Then here is my next save which is You must login or register to view this content.

and the save I want for this is You must login or register to view this content.

I really appreciate this man I thank you in advance

The following user thanked Gandalf for this useful post:

ReginaldX
08-18-2012, 02:48 AM #1428
my save :

save Mode :

and thnks
08-18-2012, 02:52 AM #1429
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Done

Originally posted by BMX View Post
Hey dude could you help me with these saves?

My save You must login or register to view this content.

The one i want You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks in advance!

Andres_BMX
08-18-2012, 03:03 AM #1430
Jango's Hoe
Little One
sup bro? still doing this ? if so
my mw3 save:You must login or register to view this content.
nfs undercover platium:You must login or register to view this content.
thanks in advance.Smile

The following user groaned Jango's Hoe for this awful post:

Shackler's Rev
08-18-2012, 03:18 AM #1431
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
I did not check to see if your param.sfo matched the game codes... so hopefully they are right.
Here you go

Originally posted by neminis7 View Post
Hi Gandalf1969, I would greatly appreciate it if you resign these saves for me. Some of the saves need region changes which I have done as far as possible (YnO Tutorial). So theres no need for param.sfo and ID editing. It's all in one file with self-explanatory dir names. Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Here you go

Originally posted by l View Post
Hey ACBrotherhood Save ,, Resign , Change Region ..

My save ;You must login or register to view this content. EU

Modded Save ;You must login or register to view this content. US

Change to it to EU so it works on my save , Thanks =)!

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

This is posted in other threads.
I will pass on it.

Originally posted by angels3785 View Post
My save: You must login or register to view this content.
Modded saves: You must login or register to view this content.
Thanks man!

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Guess I was too late getting to this one... posted in another thread. I will let them take care of it.

Originally posted by martinez View Post
Hi i need this save to be resigned its for a friend his save for test drive : You must login or register to view this content.
The modded save he wants: You must login or register to view this content.
A random save from his ps3 (incase you need it) :You must login or register to view this content.
Can you please make it As soon as possible hes leaving my house in 2 hours if you cant its okay but if can make before he leaves and it works ill give you 200,000vbux Thanks im really happy your doing this for NGU

Jango's Hoe
08-18-2012, 03:21 AM #1432
ReginaldX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Gandalf1969 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldX View Post
I have a request for two different game saves but they're for the same game. Here are those saves

First game save is BLUS30109G5027A391.rar

and here is the save I want All weapons, Musket, Mantis Doll.rar

Then here is my next save which is BLUS30109G50299F2C.rar

and the save I want for this is IPOD.rar

I really appreciate this man I thank you in advance

Thank you you're AWESOME!!!!!

The following user thanked ReginaldX for this useful post:

Gandalf

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo