01-21-2012, 11:01 PM #1
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Seems like some people are having a tough time with changing regions on these saves. If there is a save on Xploder that you want changed to a specific region, let me know. I will download the Xploder save, and re-upload to the region desired.
Make my life simple (so I don't have to check the PS3 game library each time)... give me the BLES/BLUS/BLJP ect number at the bottom of the gamecase spine, so I know what the actual number to change the param.sfo file & game folder to. When I upload the file the first information will be the region. Just trying to help here, as I see alot of users are struggling with the region differences, and not knowing how to change the files. Even though YnO (I think) posted a pretty darn good tut on how to do this.
Here is YnO's thread: You must login or register to view this content.

RESIGNING: Please send me a game save from your PS3 - That is not from the game you want resigned. It makes my life much easier. In other words, if you want me to resign a MW3 game save, then send me a game save from your PS3 that is ANY game other than MW3.

WARNING: Anybody who has posted the same resigning request in another thread will get ignored. Doesn't make sense for multiple NGU users working on the same saves.
Last edited by Gandalf ; 01-14-2014 at 06:24 PM.

The following 105 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

#Robert G. III, 2SiK4u, A Feral Popcorn, A86, AB210, Ameno Sagiri, Ammar-A1, Andres_BMX, Antonioarrasa, arash-2580, Assassin_Ang_, Big_Jonny, BigBang, boub, brAvEhEaRtDC, C-J, Cam Newton., Carbon0x, carlosalvarado, catastrophe8, CentralModz819, chingu86, Cien, cobrag7, Cochinoto, cool.boyz, Corbiee, crazyblader, Cubs, D-Rock1, DARK-LEGEND_GR, davidor08, DecDeviL, Depresni@k, devilking1980, DEVILx112, dooom3000, Ereshkigal, fasooole, Fox243, Hannah, Harley Quinn, Hatchet Harry, Howiiie., HPandya10, IcyDose, iiReFuZee, Im A Stig, Infumed, irelach1, IronMass9, itzpaco, jNuNeS-_-, JoshFTW, karimkz, l-Red-Clown-l, Lemons, LifeOutside, Mark112344, masahelo, ME vs The world, Mekanism, Merkii, Mershawn, Metamorphisis, mjohno27, Mr.Alfredo, mxclmx, Nascarfan880, neminis7, ngu me, Niiker, NZWarrior, ODDO_22, psn_ngu, QuianXian, ReginaldX, ResistTheSun, rieks, Rip The Jacker, robs247, ryd3r, SavageRising, SHAkA, SoDangerouss--, SoloWing, SparxNinja, Sunny992, Super Vegito, talapt, TG1DER, The Young Wolf, thorn, trophymodlover, UAE_FOX_AD, Unreal_Gamer, xD3-, xMrCheatVisionx, xMrDonVirusMoDz and 5 other users.
09-07-2012, 10:22 PM #1469
The Young Wolf
King in the North
Originally posted by Gandalf1969 View Post
As always... thanks for the help

No problem Happy

The following user thanked The Young Wolf for this useful post:

Gandalf
12-13-2013, 10:32 AM #1470
Rcoupe
Do a barrel roll!
Hello!

I notice DIRT3 US save on Xploder database (Teachers Pet) i hope you can convert this save to EU region (BLES01287PROFILE) and reupload this save to Xploder database?
12-16-2013, 09:38 PM #1471
a never can get this to work for me :(
12-22-2013, 12:07 AM #1472
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by mrbrokeup View Post
a never can get this to work for me :(

Its preety simple.
12-22-2013, 09:56 PM #1473
MATHMATIX
Save Point
I need a reassigned save data for Resident Evil 6, I would like to run around with unlimited ammo and guns with all the perks! please need asap ready to donate as well!

I don't know what you need from me but msg me here or email for a quicker response.
BotzGalore@gmail
07-09-2014, 07:28 PM #1474
Last edited by CrashTV-XHess ; 08-02-2014 at 12:06 PM. Reason: no longer need
03-26-2015, 01:11 AM #1475
You must login or register to view this content. heres my param.sfo
if you can reassign and change region for this game on the spine of the gamecase says BLUS30543
You must login or register to view this content.
reassign this one on the spine says BLUS30443GH

THANKS A TON FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!!
03-26-2015, 08:57 AM #1476
Originally posted by Uranium12 View Post
You must login or register to view this content. heres my param.sfo
if you can reassign and change region for this game on the spine of the gamecase says BLUS30543
reassign this one on the spine says BLUS30443GH

THANKS A TON FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!!

User hasn't been active in a long time. Closing thread for now to stop bumps.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo