01-21-2012, 11:01 PM #1
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Seems like some people are having a tough time with changing regions on these saves. If there is a save on Xploder that you want changed to a specific region, let me know. I will download the Xploder save, and re-upload to the region desired.
Make my life simple (so I don't have to check the PS3 game library each time)... give me the BLES/BLUS/BLJP ect number at the bottom of the gamecase spine, so I know what the actual number to change the param.sfo file & game folder to. When I upload the file the first information will be the region. Just trying to help here, as I see alot of users are struggling with the region differences, and not knowing how to change the files. Even though YnO (I think) posted a pretty darn good tut on how to do this.
Here is YnO's thread: You must login or register to view this content.

RESIGNING: Please send me a game save from your PS3 - That is not from the game you want resigned. It makes my life much easier. In other words, if you want me to resign a MW3 game save, then send me a game save from your PS3 that is ANY game other than MW3.

WARNING: Anybody who has posted the same resigning request in another thread will get ignored. Doesn't make sense for multiple NGU users working on the same saves.
Last edited by Gandalf ; 01-14-2014 at 06:24 PM.

The following 105 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

#Robert G. III, 2SiK4u, A Feral Popcorn, A86, AB210, Ameno Sagiri, Ammar-A1, Andres_BMX, Antonioarrasa, arash-2580, Assassin_Ang_, Big_Jonny, BigBang, boub, brAvEhEaRtDC, C-J, Cam Newton., Carbon0x, carlosalvarado, catastrophe8, CentralModz819, chingu86, Cien, cobrag7, Cochinoto, cool.boyz, Corbiee, crazyblader, Cubs, D-Rock1, DARK-LEGEND_GR, davidor08, DecDeviL, Depresni@k, devilking1980, DEVILx112, dooom3000, Ereshkigal, fasooole, Fox243, Hannah, Harley Quinn, Hatchet Harry, Howiiie., HPandya10, IcyDose, iiReFuZee, Im A Stig, Infumed, irelach1, IronMass9, itzpaco, jNuNeS-_-, JoshFTW, karimkz, l-Red-Clown-l, Lemons, LifeOutside, Mark112344, masahelo, ME vs The world, Mekanism, Merkii, Mershawn, Metamorphisis, mjohno27, Mr.Alfredo, mxclmx, Nascarfan880, neminis7, ngu me, Niiker, NZWarrior, ODDO_22, psn_ngu, QuianXian, ReginaldX, ResistTheSun, rieks, Rip The Jacker, robs247, ryd3r, SavageRising, SHAkA, SoDangerouss--, SoloWing, SparxNinja, Sunny992, Super Vegito, talapt, TG1DER, The Young Wolf, thorn, trophymodlover, UAE_FOX_AD, Unreal_Gamer, xD3-, xMrCheatVisionx, xMrDonVirusMoDz and 5 other users.
08-22-2012, 11:04 AM #1460
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Try this
You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by felipebasso View Post
Sorry Gandalf

Here's a save from my PS3.

And this is the save I want to change the region.

This is a EU version, I need this in a US version (BLUS30185)

In my previus post I put a save file of my PS3 from the US version if you need.

The following user thanked Gandalf for this useful post:

The Young Wolf
08-22-2012, 11:35 AM #1461
InHell
[move] WobbleLand [/move]
Originally posted by carlosalvarado View Post
My Save : You must login or register to view this content.
Save I Want Resigned : You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks in advance :satisfied:

You must login or register to view this content. Hope it works Bops saves are terrible to get working :s

The following 2 users say thank you to InHell for this useful post:

carlosalvarado, The Young Wolf
08-23-2012, 05:00 AM #1462
Is there anything i need to do to get it to work?
For example, Only works in public matches, Or only domination, etc..

Thanks Btw

Originally posted by InHell View Post
You must login or register to view this content. Hope it works Bops saves are terrible to get working :s
Last edited by carlosalvarado ; 08-23-2012 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Forgot to quote
08-23-2012, 11:55 PM #1463
Originally posted by Gandalf1969 View Post
Try this

Hello again Gandalf,

IT'S WORK!! Sorry about first message. My mistake.
Just post to report your success and say thanks.
It's cool seeing a real gamers community and people who i don't know helping in my little problem.
Maybe sound fool, but you bring a little smile in a 9 to 5 workers face. (Not in a gay way.)

The following 2 users say thank you to felipebasso for this useful post:

Gandalf, The Young Wolf
08-26-2012, 01:23 PM #1464
Andres_BMX
Do a barrel roll!
Hey dude could you please help me with these saves?

My save You must login or register to view this content.

The one i want You must login or register to view this content.

These need a region change mine is US and the one i want is EU.

The following user thanked Andres_BMX for this useful post:

The Young Wolf
08-27-2012, 08:59 PM #1465
maxkill396
Save Point
Could you change this save for me? I don't want to have to get all the items AGAIN...

My save (US): You must login or register to view this content. (BCUS98245PROFILE503BC166)

The save i want (EU): You must login or register to view this content. (BCUS98245PROFILE4F050660)

The save i want needs a region change and changed from "PROFILE4F050660" to "PROFILE503BC166"

**They are copy protected saves**
Last edited by maxkill396 ; 08-27-2012 at 09:03 PM.
08-29-2012, 06:03 AM #1466
The Young Wolf
King in the North
Originally posted by BMX View Post
Hey dude could you please help me with these saves?

My save You must login or register to view this content.

The one i want You must login or register to view this content.

These need a region change mine is US and the one i want is EU.

Here you go,

Originally posted by maxkill396 View Post
Could you change this save for me? I don't want to have to get all the items AGAIN...

My save (US): You must login or register to view this content. (BCUS98245PROFILE503BC166)

The save i want (EU): You must login or register to view this content. (BCUS98245PROFILE4F050660)

The save i want needs a region change and changed from "PROFILE4F050660" to "PROFILE503BC166"

**They are copy protected saves**

This one should just be a USB save, mate. Not sure if it'll work with running it through Xploder, but here you go,

The following 2 users say thank you to The Young Wolf for this useful post:

Andres_BMX, Gandalf
08-29-2012, 08:44 PM #1467
maxkill396
Save Point
Originally posted by The

This one should just be a USB save, mate. Not sure if it'll work with running it through Xploder, but here you go,

It doesn't work. And I have no idea of how to get it to work other than changing the name of the file.

NEVERMIND I FIGURED IT OUT, but thanks for helping
Last edited by maxkill396 ; 08-30-2012 at 12:10 AM.
09-07-2012, 09:52 PM #1468
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
As always... thanks for the help

Originally posted by The
Here you go,

The following user thanked Gandalf for this useful post:

The Young Wolf

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo