01-21-2012, 11:01 PM #1
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Seems like some people are having a tough time with changing regions on these saves. If there is a save on Xploder that you want changed to a specific region, let me know. I will download the Xploder save, and re-upload to the region desired.
Make my life simple (so I don't have to check the PS3 game library each time)... give me the BLES/BLUS/BLJP ect number at the bottom of the gamecase spine, so I know what the actual number to change the param.sfo file & game folder to. When I upload the file the first information will be the region. Just trying to help here, as I see alot of users are struggling with the region differences, and not knowing how to change the files. Even though YnO (I think) posted a pretty darn good tut on how to do this.
Here is YnO's thread: You must login or register to view this content.

RESIGNING: Please send me a game save from your PS3 - That is not from the game you want resigned. It makes my life much easier. In other words, if you want me to resign a MW3 game save, then send me a game save from your PS3 that is ANY game other than MW3.

WARNING: Anybody who has posted the same resigning request in another thread will get ignored. Doesn't make sense for multiple NGU users working on the same saves.
Last edited by Gandalf ; 01-14-2014 at 06:24 PM.

The following 105 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

#Robert G. III, 2SiK4u, A Feral Popcorn, A86, AB210, Ameno Sagiri, Ammar-A1, Andres_BMX, Antonioarrasa, arash-2580, Assassin_Ang_, Big_Jonny, BigBang, boub, brAvEhEaRtDC, C-J, Cam Newton., Carbon0x, carlosalvarado, catastrophe8, CentralModz819, chingu86, Cien, cobrag7, Cochinoto, cool.boyz, Corbiee, crazyblader, Cubs, D-Rock1, DARK-LEGEND_GR, davidor08, DecDeviL, Depresni@k, devilking1980, DEVILx112, dooom3000, Ereshkigal, fasooole, Fox243, Hannah, Harley Quinn, Hatchet Harry, Howiiie., HPandya10, IcyDose, iiReFuZee, Im A Stig, Infumed, irelach1, IronMass9, itzpaco, jNuNeS-_-, JoshFTW, karimkz, l-Red-Clown-l, Lemons, LifeOutside, Mark112344, masahelo, ME vs The world, Mekanism, Merkii, Mershawn, Metamorphisis, mjohno27, Mr.Alfredo, mxclmx, Nascarfan880, neminis7, ngu me, Niiker, NZWarrior, ODDO_22, psn_ngu, QuianXian, ReginaldX, ResistTheSun, rieks, Rip The Jacker, robs247, ryd3r, SavageRising, SHAkA, SoDangerouss--, SoloWing, SparxNinja, Sunny992, Super Vegito, talapt, TG1DER, The Young Wolf, thorn, trophymodlover, UAE_FOX_AD, Unreal_Gamer, xD3-, xMrCheatVisionx, xMrDonVirusMoDz and 5 other users.
01-22-2012, 09:29 AM #11
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Gandalf1969 View Post
Seems like some people are having a tough time with changing regions on these saves.
If there is a save on Xploder that you want changed to a specific region, let me know.
I will download the Xploder save, and re-upload to the region desired.

Make my life simple (so I don't have to check the PS3 game library each time)... give me the BLES/BLUS/BLJP ect number at the bottom of the gamecase spine, so I know what the actual number to change the param.sfo file & game folder to.

When I upload the file the first information will be the region.

Just trying to help here, as I see alot of users are struggling with the region differences, and not knowing how to change the files.
Even though YnO (I think) posted a pretty darn good tut on how to do this.

make sure when you reupload it you state the region first in the description or i wont know if its changed or not and could lead to it being deleted by me and who ever else moderates the program
01-22-2012, 01:59 PM #12
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
xLew... all my uploads have the region stated first... (BLESxxxx) or (US Version)
That was my biggest complaint about Xploder was that you can't tell the region until it was downloaded, so I decided that anything I uploaded would have the region first.
Thanks for the advice though. Xploder is a good system, and I am trying to help where I can in getting it more organized.

Originally posted by xLew
make sure when you reupload it you state the region first in the description or i wont know if its changed or not and could lead to it being deleted by me and who ever else moderates the program

The following user thanked Gandalf for this useful post:

zorry777
01-22-2012, 02:04 PM #13
xLew--
Former Staff
xLew... all my uploads have the region stated first... (BLESxxxx) or (US Version)
That was my biggest complaint about Xploder was that you can't tell the region until it was downloaded, so I decided that anything I uploaded would have the region first.
Thanks for the advice though. Xploder is a good system, and I am trying to help where I can in getting it more organized.

ok thats cool then
01-22-2012, 02:10 PM #14
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Strange... they showed up alright when everything was changed.
Must be something missing, I will go over the files again.

Originally posted by jameshird85 View Post
Says they are corrupt in game when i try to load :( damn this game lol. Thanks for trying though dudeSmile

zorry777
01-22-2012, 02:33 PM #15
Niiker
Little One
it works!!! THANK YOU DUDE!!!! GREAT WORK!!! im searching so ****ing long for that! can u tell me how did you do that? PLEASE!
01-22-2012, 02:48 PM #16
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Great! Glad it worked for you.
You have to hex edit the param.sfo file to match the region, and then rename the game folder to also match the region.
Not that difficult once you realize what is supposed to be done.

Originally posted by Niiker View Post
it works!!! THANK YOU DUDE!!!! GREAT WORK!!! im searching so ****ing long for that! can u tell me how did you do that? PLEASE!

zorry777
01-22-2012, 04:27 PM #17
Niiker
Little One
sorry this offtopic. is there a fix way for this? have u got a guid where i can look for it? i canĀ“t ask u every time i need a copy protectet savegame for me or my friends Winky Winky

EDIT: i compare the two saves (yours and mine). Can i change the code in 0x960 to my disc-code? or is there another number i have to change... ?
Last edited by Niiker ; 01-22-2012 at 06:04 PM.
01-22-2012, 05:06 PM #18
soccerdude84
Do a barrel roll!
I had trouble with this one... I uploaded it to Xploder as (US Version)
Give it a try... if it does not work, I can try again.

after i deleted the CNTData and the param.sfo.??? file it worked

The following user groaned soccerdude84 for this awful post:

YnO
01-22-2012, 06:29 PM #19
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Glad it ended up working... but strange that you had to delete those 2 files.

Originally posted by soccerdude84 View Post
after i deleted the CNTData and the param.sfo.??? file it worked

zorry777

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo